Dillon Danis MMA Debut

dillion dennis is being fed a can so he'll dominate the man

B7H9tngCcAApKgr.jpg

I'm guessing he does just as well as everyone else Conor trains with.

that name dillon danis sounds so gay he should have debut in something else.

Will only feel satisfied if he gets tapped out.

I hope he destroys, and I hope he turns out to be the best fighter ever. That's, imo, the way to think about every newcomer. Stay positive as a fan of the sport. Don't let your hatred towards Conor get in your way. Don't hate. Love.

Don't let your hatred towards Conor get in your way.

Danis doesn't need Conor to get some hate. Dude is much more insufferable despite having not even accomplished a tenth of what Conor did.

The ‘conor’ brand is so toxic people automatically hate everything to do with him. It’s amusingly pathetic.

I wonder if his last name is pronounced "Dannis" or "Daynus"

You know you're a piece of shit when Marcelo Garcia, the nicest guy ever, asks you to leave his Academy. Tonon fucked him up in BJJ, now he'll do it in MMA as well.

I like how people think he shouldn't be fed a can when almost every fighter that has fought in MMA were fed cans to begin with. People hate on CM but he's probably up there with facing the most talented fighter for his debut.

Why? Dillon Dannis is chasing his dreams, why would you wish bad things upon him? Focus on improving your life, not bringing down others.

He's a nob.end. I hope he gets wrecked.

He's a nob.end. I hope he gets wrecked.

Dillon Danis at his young age has achieved in his field (BJJ) more than you or I ever could in ours. Instead of hating how about appreciate what he has been able to accomplish. Hating on him is really just a projection of your insecurities.

I like how people think he shouldn't be fed a can when almost every fighter that has fought in MMA were fed cans to begin with. People hate on CM but he's probably up there with facing the most talented fighter for his debut.

Not every fighter 0-0 gets MMA headlines, most top guys debuted in complete anonymity. That's why more is expected from someone who Instagramed his way into the spotlights.

Dillon Danis at his young age has achieved in his field (BJJ) more than you or I ever could in ours.

Which is what exactly? Dude acts like he is a world class grappling legend when he has never even reached the lowest step of a podium at the black belt Mundials or at ADCC.

Which is what exactly? Dude acts like he is a world class grappling legend when he has never even reached the lowest step of a podium at the black belt Mundials or at ADCC.

Danis can give the best of the best a run for their money, even if he usually comes up short.

Can you say that about yourself in your field? Nope.

Stop hating on someone else and instead focus that energy on making yourself the best possible version of you.

Why? Dillon Dannis is chasing his dreams, why would you wish bad things upon him? Focus on improving your life, not bringing down others.
I am chasing mine as well; he just has a horrible character is all; I aint wishing death on the boy lol; he just needs a friendly ego check imho maybe it would humble him in the long run idk

Back