Difference between McGregor and Jones

platz.jpg

IMG_0433 reduced.JPG

Jonny bones jones TBE
Sure he has a loss but HE didnt lose. Conor TAPPED OUT. 3 times. And yes. Good question. How many title defenses conor have?

Both have one UFC loss, but Conor avenged his and Jon didn't . Think that gives him through nod for #1 P4P. Talked about this in another thread and realized how huge it was wanted to make its own thread to discuss. Rules exist for a reason folks and Jon broke them, so don't give me that "he didn't really lose" crap. McGregor doesn't do cheap shit like that. IMO a loss for cheating is much worse then a loss for submission anyway.

Being pulled off a guy and told you lost is the same as being all helpless and choked to death. Ya I see your logic. Lololololol.

fuck man. These forums have really sucked lately.

Could be, but I feel like the mods would be all over it if the IP matched.
One acct/IP for when he's home, another for when he's at work or a cafe ...

It's super weird but not impossible. Especially for someone who is strangely motivated to leave their mark on SD for whatever reason.

Jones has 9 wins against prepared elite fighters, Conor has 1.

And it's very possible Conors 1 win was a fluke. He's closer to Bisping or Serra than he is Jones.

Last edited:
Dude Jones used illegal techniques. He deserved to lose
WTF does that have to do with being disqualified for using an illegal technique? You see this as some sort of weird karma thing?

Based on your dislike for a guy because he got popped for a substance, you are going to argue that a loss from being dq'ed is the same as getting choked the fuck out? That is just stupid.

I am sorry, I shouldn't pick on you. I get the impression that you actually believe the things you say.
It's cool that the internet is open for anyone to take part in activities. Have fun dude.

someone call the Chris and tell him his crazy father is texting crazy stupid shit in the internetz AGAIN.

no tapioca pudding for you crazy old man.

Jones was cleared. Didn't you hear?

What I heard(from the Jones camp) is that the supplements that they sent over were tainted. These were supplements that they did not report to USADA that they were using, nor were there any unopened supplements tested to show that the taint came from the manufacturer. For all we and USADA know, the supplements were tainted by JBJ himself. That is the difference between this and Romero so far. Romero's suspension was reduced because the taint was shown to come from the manufacturer.

Back