Diego Sanchez vs. Mickey Gall Added to UFC 235 in March

Who Wins?

• Diego Sanchez

• Mickey Gall

Results are only viewable after voting.
He should fight another young up and comer. Someone like Eric Silva.

Gall comes across as nauseatingly immature and amoral. No surprise that he has no ethics in his fighting career. I hope Diego bodyslams him and separates him from his consciousness.

Understandable if you're 1-0 when joining the UFC.

Diego loses to strikers relatively easy nowadays but is still definitely competent against grapplers

all mickey gall's wins were by submission (rear naked choke) and diego has never been submitted he is a legit black belt.interesting

Mickey Gall is a bum. He’s only ever called out old or unproven fighters. His callouts have been Sage Northcutt, CM Punk, Dan Hardey and now Diego Sanchez. The guy calling out Diego Sanchez, winner of TUF 1, is a complete joke. Hope the UFC is done with him after his contract is up.

Diego ducking Tim Means confirmed. Not that I blame him, Means would beat the dogshit out of Diego.

Wouldn't be surprised if Diego won. Mickey doesn't have the striking to be a threat and Diego is good enough on the ground to stay safe.

gall is an absolute clown lmao, knowing him he probably asked for this one.

But I thought Mike Perry wanted to fight Gall

Diego will most likely tune him up the wild bastard. I hope he does too

The UFC continues to grant Mickey Gall his wish of fighting old, past it veterans. Every single call out goes straight to the old folks home for this guy. Can't respect it at all. Remember when he called out Dan Hardy a few months ago, who hasn't fought since 2012?
I like this fight. It will be hilarious if Gall keeps fighting legends after legends just to piss off more people.

I don't see the problem. Dan Hardy has been making waves about a comeback, which would clearly be in the UFC. Diego is a UFC roster fighter coming off a win. It isn't like he is calling out Chuck Liddell or Tito or some old, retired, non-UFC-roster people.

Wow Mickey Gall, there's a name you don't see everyday.

That would be awesome, but I'm not so sure about that at this stage. Diego is light years past his glory days. Guy has become a human punching bag, CTE Poster-Boy. But love that guy, and will always root for him.
Gall is a grappler mainly and Diego is/was a vey good grappler. I think he has enough left to win the grappling contest. Gall struggled with Randy Brown on the mat.

Back