Die or become an animal (which animal?)

Scenario:

You're just doing whatever you do with yourself when BAM

You: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY HEART!?!?"

You call 911 and die of a massive heart attack

You see yourself as a ghost looking down at your dead body and loved ones around etc

You're about to go towards the light but another hippy like ghost approaches you.

Hippy Ghost: "Yo, guy, you can either finish dying or come back as an ANIMAL of your choice!!"

You: <DCWhoa>

So what do you do and if you decide to become an animal, which one?

A fly. A fly can't comprehend how bad its life sucks and is dead in a couple weeks.

A top of the food chain predator (a shark, a tiger, an eagle, etc.) can probably comprehend how shitty its life is on some level. I am not interested in experiencing that life.

I think a chimp. Close to a human, but without all the social media bullshit.

Velociraptor

With frickin laser beams attached to my head

seagull-feeding-fine-east-devon-district-council-798564.jpg
Feed them or they'll compete with @Pugilistic .

I’d come back as an eagle. And I wouldn’t hesitate for even a split second with my decision.

Sounds cool. But you do understand that you would not possess a large enough brain to have the self awareness to think “holy shit, I am an eagle and this is awesome,” right?

I’d come back as a human. Humans are animals.
Maybe that already happened and I just don’t remember.

Peregrine falcon. Fast as fook and blends in. With my brain i could live a badass life. I could fly stealth mode into a Costco just before closing time. I'd be watching 75 inch flat screens and getting shit faced while wolfing down delicious snacks. Plus to be able to fly 240 mph would be the ultimate thrill. Just gotta figure out how to jerk off and I'm golden.

Most likely all of us have been animals in the past, we just don't remember. We are souls, and you are just "borrowing" physical bodies.

Sounds cool. But you do understand that you would not possess a large enough brain to have the self awareness to think “holy shit, I am an eagle and this is awesome,” right?

Like I said before in my bullshit scenario you do retain all your brain memories and etc just as you left off when you died ... because magic

Back