Didn’t Kevin lee miss weight against Barboza?

Yes, Kevin Lee weighed in at 157 lbs against Barboza.

The UFC needs to get rid of the 1 lb weight allowance for all fights. It's an outdated rule that is just making the situation worse.

The rule is supposedly in place to account for scale variation/calibration error, and helps ensure non-title fights still happen if a fighter misses weight by a close margin. Since the UFC is still making fights happen even if fighters miss by 5+ lbs, why even have the rule?

The weight allowance also conditions fighters to be 1 lb heavier (at the end of their weight cut) than they are supposed to be, which potentially leads to more fighters missing weight.

Deliberately missing weight is the new PED. Not doing the same cut your opponent does and coming in bigger gives you an undeniable advantage so its peformance enhancing. Guys are strategically doing this and paying 20% of their purse to increase their odds of winning the fight, because at the end of the day only winning matters, and the opponent can be pressured into taking the fight 95% of the time because they want to get paid too.

UFC will sweep the weight thing under the carpet if Till wins and people will forget it happened, he'll be a fight away from the title as if he did everything right. When someone doesn't make weight by more than 1lb the fight should be a NC if they win.

This small nation somehow managed to control most the world as well as set light to your white house, just saying, oh and that looks like trump without his wig haha
All of those things, YOU had nothing to do with. It kills me when people brag about what their countries have done historically, athletically, etc
Not a shot at you, just a phenomenon that has always intrigued me.

As an aside you’re spot on with that assessment of the picture. And I like trump.

All of those things, YOU had nothing to do with. It kills me when people brag about what their countries have done historically, athletically, etc
Not a shot at you, just a phenomenon that has always intrigued me.

As an aside you’re spot on with that assessment of the picture. And I like trump.
If you look you'll see I didn't bring the country thing up, I was merely responding.

Back