Did Woodley ever get anything for lending his belt to Conor?

The whole promo was for Conor to be a 2-division champ and WME didn't have a second belt for him when he won.

And so they somehow finessed Tyron to lend Conor his belt for the time being.

Also considering these two were beefing back stage earlier in the night.
I get your point but why should they give him another belt that costs 200k? Knowing that they fight for every cent possible. He won the LW title. He should have taken his FW belt with him. It's his fault.

I don't think he'd have given it to Dana, had the fight against Wonderboy not ended in a draw.

I get your point but why should they give him another belt that costs 200k? Knowing that they fight for every cent possible. He won the LW title. He should have taken his FW belt with him. It's his fault.

Nate still in his head, with the comments about McGregor taking the belt everywhere.

Exactly! Conor fought for only one belt that night, so he gets only one belt that night.

He should have given to Maia since it's rightfully his belt.
Maia is doing great at 170 and deserves his title shot. But do remember that Maia lost to Rory Mac and has not beaten Lawler, Thompson or Woodley.

Those belts don't cost 200k I saw a video about it they cost like 4k

A promoter with any common sense would have had this shit ready. They are in charge of producing the show. Having that photo opp of the company's first dual champ is a no brainer. It makes no sense why they hadn't planned for that very likely occasion.

Probably nothing. Woodley is a nice guy even though he can carry a chip on his shoulder.

Not sure. Hope they didn't offer him a money fight so the winner of Maia - Masvidal will get a shot.

Heard dana sorted him a huge tub of fried chiken. That's what chael sonnen told me anyways

looking at it objectively, conor made woodley a lot of money that night since I'm assuming he got ppv points as champ. If I were him I wouldn't have minded, even with conor acting like a punk backstage

and that was one of the most bush league moments in ufc history.

looked like amateur hour there. fucking embarrassing.
completely agree. Especially given the magnitude of that moment and the fact that the ufc has a shitload of those belts just sitting around. Was the only little conor tantrum I ever agreed with lol

Maia is doing great at 170 and deserves his title shot. But do remember that Maia lost to Rory Mac and has not beaten Lawler, Thompson or Woodley.

Right but Condit beat Lawler and then Maia beat Condit so Maia is the rightful champion.

Right but Condit beat Lawler and then Maia beat Condit so Maia is the rightful champion.
Still has no W's against the top guys and lost to Rory Mac. Woodley has W's vs. Lawler, Condit and Wonderboy, but he too lost to Rory Mac. Condit did get shafted against Lawler, but still doesn't mean Maia wins against Lawler. MMA math often yields wrong projections. Real fights against the top guys within a relatively linear time-frame is the only way you can compare one fight vs. another fight and even then its tough because match-ups or styles often determine how fights turn out.

Last edited:
Still has no W's against the top guys and lost to Rory Mac. Woodley has W's vs. Lawler, Condit and Wonderboy, but he too lost to Rory Mac. Condit did get shafted against Lawler, but still doesn't mean Maia wins against Lawler. MMA math often yields wrong projections. Real fights against the top guys within a relatively linear time-frame is the only way you can compare one fight vs. another fight and even then its tough because match-ups or styles often determine how fights turn out.

Yea, none of that matters.

Condit beat Lawler then Maia beat Condit.

Back