Did we ever find out what Florian alluded to happening backstage with Conor?

wake_me

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know Conor fans seemed certain Conor was told to throw the fight or his wife and kid would be murdered (ignoring that he immediately asked for a rematch)

My guess is he had a panic attack.

Has any more info come out?

I heard he shit his pants then they had to have Dillon Dani’s run to cvs and buy baby wipes before the fight started

Kenny later elaborated that right after warmups Schaubs mouth couldn’t be pried open to retrieve Conor’s pecker. That caused a lot of anxiety in the locker room.

Last edited:
So Conor without the threat of family violence may be better than sea level Cain, Chuck with that look in his eyes or K1 Jake Shields?

Did you just make that up and pretend that it's a known theory?

You sound like Joe Rogan when he made up the Jones tainted cocaine story then started saying that it was a rumour amongst lots of fans.

Yes, Anik said that he had a different wrap man and his dressing room was hectic.

His son wanted milk but they accidently gave him a bottle of proper 12.

Luckily they found out, but Conor was furious he headbutted Artem giving himself a concussion.

I'm mildly interested in what Florian actually said but not all the ridiculous speculation. Anyone have the quote?

ban.

2005 account?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

His son wanted milk but they accidently gave him a bottle of proper 12.

Luckily they found out, but Conor was furious he headbutted Artem giving himself a concussion.

What a waste of booze. Kid should be punished.

He saw the penis size of black beasts compared to conors - Brendan Schaub.

Kenny later elaborated that right after warmups Schaubs mouth couldn’t be pried open to retrieve Conor’s pecker. That caused a lot of anxiety in the locker room.
bumjkvN.jpg

Lots of Conor haters trying to sweep this under the rug and pretend like it didn't happen. What we do know is Conor wasn't 100% for this fight though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back