Did USADA hurt CM Punk's Chances

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
CM Punk was never big but he was at least in better shape before joining the UFC. I'm wondering if the testing really hurt his chances. Anyways just wondering WAR Punk
Before USADA
CmPunk2.jpg

After USADA
466621790.jpg

Nah, he's like the only clean guy in wrestling, he's flexing in that photo but he's always looked like this. Dude used to walk around backstage with an ice-pack because he wouldn't use pain killers.

I have no idea how Punk got through pro wrestling without booze or painkillers, never mind the juice. I'm far from a druggie, but I'll take a little booze and painkillers when need be.

*Breaking* A guy was in better shape at 28 than at 38.

Punk is the only guy in MMA that I'm certain is clean.

nah, he was always just stupid enough to fight clean

We know exactly what hurt CM Punk's chances. He's a soap opera star in spandex, not a fighter.

nah, he was always just stupid enough to fight clean

I like this post.

Sherdoggers wanna idolize "clean fighters" but you wanna know something? Nice guys finish last. You want to meet real clean fighters? Nobody knows them because they're fighting in the smallest leagues.

I have no idea how Punk got through pro wrestling without booze or painkillers, never mind the juice. I'm far from a druggie, but I'll take a little booze and painkillers when need be.
He did and that ended with Punk crying about too much pain and then retiring, lol.

I think being a pro wrestler all of his life and trying to fight in the biggest MMA organisation without any real martial arts background hurt him

you took a picture of him flexing in his early 20's and compared it to a picture of him relaxed in his late 30's

of course he looks different

Him being a superstar trying to peek into the fight game on the professional level and not knowing how to throw a fucking punch is what hurt his chances

I think talent hurt his chances.

Back