Did Ngannou take Stipe Lightly?

TS is from the future and accidentally spoiled it for us.

He said he didnt need to do much training because he already trained for Reem. I mean WTF?

He said he didnt need to do much training because he already trained for Reem. I mean WTF?

He also said that he was training for Stipe WHILE training for Reem, too. Actually, overtraining is a real danger; even if he did slack off a bit it probably would be for the best.

Sounds like a normal thing to do they will bring in some kind of performance-enhancing drug from Eastern Europe that cannot be detected USDA and doesn't want to take a chance on having it sent to the US

The fix is in for Steep a watch the first round the referee will break up the clinch early to separate them to give Francis a better chance at a first round knockout

The UFC is paying for all of his training paying for all of his food putting them hin the hyperbaric chamber

The UFC is showing total favoritism

Because of this I was kind of hoping that Cormier would not make weight

And steep a would pull out
To screw the UFC

Remember when Dana got mad at Penn for taking a few days off.

No way in hell Dana is gonna rag on Ngannou.

LOL.

Gee I wonder what could be in Paris that was so important?

There totally isn't anything weird about this at all.

He also said that he was training for Stipe WHILE training for Reem, too. Actually, overtraining is a real danger; even if he did slack off a bit it probably would be for the best.

Who you got and how in this fight ?

<Kpop775>

I have UFC talking to the referee to make sure that they break up any clinches quick to give Francis the best opportunity for a knockout.

The UFC want champions from all over the world.

This guy has too much confidence they have so much stuff over there in Eastern Europe. You can take that will go undetected that will make you feel like Superman

I'm working right now but later on tonight I'm going to post one of the drugs that I thought Manny Pacquiao was on

teamngii-jpg.327169

Trust me Stipe will be hanging from a rope behind him next.
giphy.webp

508c0bc000c753a5063bb33ba8e9fa21.jpg

giphy.webp

He seems to be overlooking Stipe. And that usually ends up biting fighters on the ass. You just don’t take one of the best UFC HWs for granted. Guaranteed Stipe is focused on THIS fight.

This reminds me of BJ Penn before the rematch with GSP. Especially, if these stories about slacking off during camp are true.

Stipe by KO in rd 1.

it is a fact that stipe gets tagged every fight. it is a fact NG has massive power. conclusion stipe gets tagged and goes to sleep.

NG new hw champ.

Ngannou took 2 weeks off from training and chilled in Paris. Seems like a weird thing to do with the biggest fight of his life coming up. Is he underestimating Stipe?
he's doing what he's told by the ufc

Back