Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I still think she has been a good governor, but wow, an implosion like this is just fascinating lmao.

I see it being discussed based on an article, but this clip is brutal to watch

Has there ever been a worse self-inflicted downfall like this? Someone like Andrew gillum, who was going to be the next Obama, but had the gay drug orgy…. But I don’t consider passing out and having the cops come in the same catagory of unforced errors of writing about shooting your dog and then admitting your book is full of lies.

The book is called a memoir, but she obviously did not write it.

The scene from wedding crashers with will Ferrell calling the guy who died an idiot comes to mind.

I still think she has been a good governor, but wow, an implosion like this is just fascinating lmao.

Has there ever been a worse self-inflicted downfall like this? Someone like Andrew gillum, who was going to be the next Obama, but had the gay drug orgy…. But I don’t consider passing out and having the cops come in the same catagory of unforced errors of writing about shooting your dog and then admitting your book is full of lies.

The scene from wedding crashers with will Ferrell calling the guy who died an idiot comes to mind.

"No" would have sufficed regarding meeting Kim. Sheesh lady.

Project more loser lmao. Complete conjecture, likely based off psychosis
Projecting? So I'm the actual family values advocate that had an affair with a scumbag? I guess I shouldn't believe NY Post articles now that you have opened my eyes to the truth.

All the big time church chuds are going to coked up fuck n’ suck parties and jacking dudes off at Beetlejuice the musical. Kristi probably gets gangbanged on a giant rug made from all the dogs she’s murked.

well written post

Last edited:
Projecting? So I'm the actual family values advocate that had an affair with a scumbag? I guess I shouldn't believe NY Post articles now that you have opened my eyes to the truth.

In November 2017, pro-Trump singer Joy Villa said Lewandowski had slapped her backside “really hard” at a holiday party. When Villa told him to keep his hands to himself, Lewandowski reportedly told her, “Go ahead, I work in the private sector” — then smacked her butt again.

it's a touching tale. i guess our fellow trump aide over here, handsy lewandowski, works in the privates sector for the family values party. much like his head cheese, he's very hands-on with his work and doesn't take no for an answer.

I had a seven inch piranha. He ate three live goldfish a week and I had him for more than five years.

His name was Pete.

gift.gif
I'll bet it was hard to get a date when you bragged to the girls about your seven inch piranha... <6>

I asked a vet and was told goldfish, I would have loved to feed him pellets. I had to maintain a second tank for the goldfish.

I didn't "love" seeing him feed, I almost never saw it happen. Three times in five years, for all I knew the goldfish were escaping. Piranha are really shy.

I wonder if the goldfish gave him ick. Again, would have LOVED to feed him pellets instead.

Most vets don't know shit about fish.

Did the ick kill your fish?

LmpwZw

The most basic cheap non-iodized table salt would have cured him.

Tried that.

Also tried commercially available ick treatments.

He cleared up twice but the third time it killed him.

This was my first and only experience with an aquarium, I had no idea what to do. I was told you absolutely couldn't change all the water because the shock could kill him.

Noem is doing a damage control tour on super right wing friendly networks who will not push back and its going terribly because she keeps changing her story.
She is making it sound like Cricket was trying to harm her kids and she protected her kids.
this-is-cricket-the-dog-noem-k.png

That dog looks like a stone cold killer. Looks like he could go through Human Flesh like a hot knife through butter.
Thank you for putting down that death machine Governor Noem!
Pretty soon she will compare Cricket to Cujo and if she did not put him down, Cricket would have murdered the whole town.
Watch out game pitbull here comes a new challenger

aint my dog and i'm in no position to tell anybody else what to do with their pets any more than i am to tell people how to raise their children. that dog was loved and had a good home and lived a long life. some would say that dog was more human than dog.

the dog enjoyed taking a shot and letting loose every now and then. i aint gonna lose any sleep over it.
What a booze hound

This is way more damning, IMO, than the dog business…

Back