Did Jones beat DC two times?

Has Jones ever been clean and fought DC?

Probably was dirty for the 1st fight.

Anyone who believes their second fight was the only time Jones fought while dirty, is gullible.

Depends what you mean by beat

He beat him in the fight they had. He KO'd him brutally

He didn't beat him in the official MMA match though because he broke the rules

Depends how you wanna look at it I guess

If jones fights and beats Gus, and doesn't test positive, that will go a long way in making his fights against dc more legit..and that his test was an anomally...and he didn't ingest anything on purpose. if jones looks pretty much the same as always, it will be obvious, whatever he took had no effect on him...but if he comes in like post usada Hendrix, then it will be a different story.

Better question: Did Frank Mir beat Wes sims 2 x or is it 1-1?
or did Porier beat Alvarez 1 time or 2 times?
Was Jason "Mayhem" Miller arrested 8 times or 9 times between 2012 and 2016?

Jones is a filthy cheating rat.

That is all.

yes but never on a level playing field.. if you knock someone upside the head with a baseball bat did you beat them ? sure but its not a fair fight

Wait, so this didn't happen
tenor.gif
Yes, of course it happened. That gif shows the aftermath of Dc - Jones II. Here is the result of that contest;
Screenshot_20180710-211942_Chrome.jpg

Officially the second win was ruled a "No contest" but what do you think?

Well DC seems to think so and I saw it happen with my own eyes twice so I think I'm going to have to go ahead and say yes to this question.

First fight was robbery 10 out of 10, but second fight was KO of the night. Also how do we score Vegas brawl? Jones was on top, but shoe attack should warrant some additional points.

What a dumb as question.

Jon is like 6-0 vs DC at this point.

undefeated 3-0 in actual physical confrontations with DC, and Also made DC so butthurt a few times in interviews that it basically counts as additional wins

"hey pussy, are you still there?" that counts for at least 2 actual fight wins IMO

First fight was robbery 10 out of 10, but second fight was KO of the night. Also how do we score Vegas brawl? Jones was on top, but shoe attack should warrant some additional points.

Wait.......you dont..............you dont really....................think Jon/DC 1 was a robbery.......do you.........?

Back