Did father time get to Dariush?

Olives was just better that night. I really didn't expect it to go that way but Charlie was aggressive and fired up.

Shame that Charlie has nothing for Islam but maybe he just had a bad night.

Last edited:
Father Dana . Keeping him away from title shot for so long , he got Jim Millered , blowing his best performances and peaking against lesser comp .

Dariush messed up trying to evade attacks with head movement and backtracking with his hands down while already against the cage after being rocked. 2nd head kick lands he backs up the cage starts trying to lean back and slide out at angle with no space. Right hook grazes his chin he runs outta space then the next right hook lands behind the ear and he goes down.

He did fine until he did not. He was winning the round.
personally, i don't really think so. that was maybe the first time i saw someone take damage in the top position while doing absolutely none himself. charles also threatened submissions. dariush accomplished nothing.

I was hoping he was playing mind games when he said he enjoys a dig fight and is prepared to dominate Oliveira anywhere but turned how he meant it. You can't play that game with Charles, he's far too dangerous. To beat Oliveira you have to frustrate him and then capitalise on his frequent bouts of recklessness.

Back