DID Conor say anything about Khabibs religion?

No.... It's the media, this fake news shit has gotten out of hand. Fucking Khabib turned into a SJW today and it's really disappointing. He can't take blame for his actions so he's helping create a false narrative. He attacked Dillon Danis when Danis wasn't even at the bus incident. I personally can't stand Danis but I'm yet to hear any audio of the guy spewing hate speech.

I dont think Artem crossed a line either, let's see if he treats Diaz like he did Artem

I don't remember him doing so. (Could be wrong so I'm asking).

You only remember what's most convenient for you, as a Conortard.

Yes, he insulted Islam very clearly, several times.

Stop being a lazy dumbass and google it yourself.

Yes, he is Christian. He's just not a fanatic extremist.
Go to youtube search for "Conor Atheist". You can see a TMZ interview where he states that Jesus is dead. In another interview, he says that he (Conor) is a god equal to Jesus. No, Christian can hold these views.

Conor baited Khabib by invoking "The Lord Jesus Christ", even though Conor is not a Christian. (Yes, I know about the tattoo.) Conor has stated in interviews that he does not subscribe to any religion.
He is. He got his son Christened. The only thing he said remotely about Islam was calling Khabib a ‘mad backwards cunt’ for not drinking

Conor mocked the same Muslim salutation Khabib smacked down a reporter for mentioning with whiskey

Offering whiskey was one thing but I think Khabib was more bothered by him making fun of asselamunaleyku rarara or something like that. And ofc Khabib's also bothered by his usual insult (mad backwards rat). Another dig was "May Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on his soul".

Still I don't think Conor directly attacked Khabib's religion. I bet he knows he has muslim fans too.

If people are truly THAT offended by him offering Khabib whiskey, the world is in big trouble. Harden the fuck up!

Offered him whisky and then called him backwards for not accepting it. That'd be like throwing bacon in front of a muslim or jew and then mocking them when they clearly state multiple times that they don't consume that. Conor knew exactly what he was doing there. In isolation, I don't think it was that big of a deal but you add the political jabs about Dagestan and Chechneya and the fact that Conor clearly did his research about Magomedov and we can say with confidence that Conor was mocking Khabib's religion there. He absolutely crossed a line.
^ This is the new MMA fan. The SJW is about to take over the fight game.

Liberals ruin everything, as they say.

He knowingly offered Khabib whisky even though he's muslim... blatantly mispronouncing and mocking muslim worship words, calling him backwards.

Truly disgusting of Conor
It's deeply disrespectful to refuse a drink from an Irishman.

Disgusting.

Reminds me of fundamentalist Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and whatever.
Difference is muslims tuirn to violence when someone criticize their religion. I have yet to see a fundamentalist Christian turn to violence.

He called him a Muslim rat didn't he?

Yeah he really is a Muslim, however that doesn't excuse it. imagine someone calling a black fighter a black piece of shit.

Back