Diaz wipes the floor with Justin

P4PKingBisping

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What is up you filthy animals I hope you’re fresh.

But look

Diaz Vs Gaychi (ngl I can’t remember the exact spelling)

Think about it
Yes Justin could just wrestle him
But judging by his recent performances he’d rather employ the Homer Simpson approach

Justin’s entire game plan revolves around kicking legs and making his opponents expend energy until they tire.

Sure the leg kicks will work very well against nate

But he’s not going to tire and his boxing is a lot crisper than Dustins.

If the same Justin G that we saw Saturday fights Nate Diaz

Diaz TKO Rnd 4

Yeah, but you have to fight to beat someone...

Does Diaz check leg kicks?

I don't think his striking will be as crisp once Justin hammers them legs, terrible match up for Diaz.

Those legs are going to be dead at the end but you might be right. Diaz could come out strong later in the fight, but i don't know if Diaz has the power to finish or even hurt Gaethje.

Last edited:
It'd be interesting, but Nate is very susceptible to those inside leg kicks, I think that could be a huge issue for him

If Justin was at 170 and fought Nick, I'd pick Nick all day, but Nate I'm not so sure on

It'd be interesting, but Nate is very susceptible to those inside leg kicks, I think that could be a huge issue for him

If Justin was at 170 and fought Nick, I'd pick Nick all day, but Nate I'm not so sure on

Yeah I was thinking that, Nick gets in close and really rips the body. Nate always seems to head hunt with his combos

Doubtfull Nate makes 155 again.

Him vs Cowboy 2 at 170 would be great!

What is up you filthy animals I hope you’re fresh.

But look

Diaz Vs Gaychi (ngl I can’t remember the exact spelling)

Think about it
Yes Justin could just wrestle him
But judging by his recent performances he’d rather employ the Homer Simpson approach

Justin’s entire game plan revolves around kicking legs and making his opponents expend energy until they tire.

Sure the leg kicks will work very well against nate

But he’s not going to tire and his boxing is a lot crisper than Dustins.

If the same Justin G that we saw Saturday fights Nate Diaz

Diaz TKO Rnd 4

I'd like to refer you to one Diaz the Younger versus R Dos Anjos.

Gaethje via utter leg kick destruction.

Nate's not going to tire, but he's super-heavy on the front foot. His movement is going to be utterly fucked by the second round.

Those leg kicks would be huge but I’m sorry someone with Justin’s defense would get teed off on by Diaz. I love Justin to pieces but he can’t beat Diaz with that attitude towards fighting. If we could get him imploring more of a tight Thai game with top control he’d be even more of a force , but with Justin’s current style he’s a coin flip for literally the entire top ten IMO.

I like Diaz but man the way the media and fans talk about him you'd never guess the guy is 19-11.

nah he dosent hes actually a great opponent for nate... hits hard and leg kicks.

Those legs are going to be dead at the end but you might be right. Diaz could come out strong later in the fight, but i don't know if Diaz has the power to finish or even hurt Gaethje.

Sure did rock Colin though...

Maybe.

But that guy hasn't fought in almost two years.

His career has been relegated to being that guy who fights Conor McGregor sometimes.

If this thread was titled "Diaz wipes the floor..." and just consisted of a picture of Nate mopping up some rolling mats I'm pretty sure I would have spontaneously exploded

Diaz has overrated cardio. He lost the 4th round and had a very close 5th round with mcgregor who has notoriously bad cardio.

I also doubt Nate would have the power to finish or really even hurt gaethje.

Gaethje would kick his legs until they stopped working.

Back