'Diaz v Conor is not happening.' - Dana White

Dana replied to a tweet about the fight saying, "Not true AT ALL."

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/conor-...-at-ufc-219-in-las-vegas-dana-white-says-nope

tumblr_onhikzP9q91tpip5go1_250.gif

This is a classic case of misinformation. In your title you have 'Diaz v. Conor not happening' in quotes, implying this is something Dana said. He never used those words. Do you know how quotes work?

All Dana did was tweet a reply to the article saying the fight had been made by saying it's not true. This does not mean the fight won't be made in the future.

Dana lies enough as it is, we don't have to start attributing false quotes to him as well.

I hope he's right. The first 2 fights were pointless to begin with.

Nate accepts for anything over 5 mill

I hope Nate negotiates himself right out of this fight.

i dont understand why people say dana lies. he does not!

No way that the UFC ever makes this fight. All risk and no reward for their cash cow.

I sure hope its not happening. Fuckin enough already

Who in the hell believes anything Dana says? So many examples over the years. He said there would be no Women fighting in the UFC. He said GSP will never come back ever again. He said Brock will never come again to the UFC (he fought Hunt last year). He said that Jones will never headline another UFC PPV, and he did just that, two months ago. He said Bisping/GSP has sailed, and that Woodley would fight GSP (if he beat Maia). Dana then changes his mind. There are other examples about Dana. Nobody believes this bald goof about anything.

Back