Diaz got finished by Thompson who was just ko'd clean...

Alvarez KO'ed Freire in the first round
Freire was also dominated 3 rounds straight by Marcin Held.

stupid post.

Thomson is way past his prime and the injuries caught up . these fights are years apart and ur reaching to just bash on nate.

I guess rumble sucks too since he lost to a ww in koscheck who just lost in the first round too
TS just got skooled.

giphy.gif
This is my favorite gif

So?
Sometimes fighters get beat by people they shouldn't. It's been happening forever.
That doesn't tarnish every single fight they've ever been in.

If Fedor loses to Mitrione it doesn't mean that Big Nog sucks too and would have lost to him on 2004

Thompson is a good fighter. but if you got finished by him, you're far from being an elite fighter. and if you got finished by nate...

Nate had a horrific weight cut prior to that fight & Thompson is no joke, being 38 he's just past his prime at this point. He was super timid last night and both Pitbull's throw bombs.

MMA Math doesn't work brah

B714calIAAEkjzb.jpg

GSP got finished by Serra.
Silva got finished by Chonan.

Guess those two aren't elite either.

I see a title like this one and just laugh. The obvious Conor/Nate agenda. I don't know how someone can be a big enough fan of mma to watch Thomson/Pitbull but petty enough to make it about Conor. Not Nate. Conor.

<{hughesimpress}>

Yea okay there little buddy.

This thread sucks.

Thomson isn't what he once was. Makes me sad and this thread using him to bully Conor makes it weird.
I don't care bout your feelings, little guy. I like Conor, I just don't paint a picture for him like his idiot fans.

That's midget according to the Sherdog norm
Edit: and TS, he's had over 30 pro fights. You can't act like his young self is anything like the worn out version today.
You need to be half a foot taller than average to not be a midget lol.

This is indirect Conor hate. It's also MMAth and it doesn't take into account the fact that every fight is different and Thomson has aged.

should start handing out dubs for posting stupid shit

Back