Diamond In The Rough

You'll probably call me a hater but

1. How old are you? You seem pretty young to be dropping life lessons
2. haters do exist but nowadays all too often it's just an easy way to not except criticism
3. You actually start hating on people who have different production values on YouTube than you

You'll probably call me a hater but

1. How old are you? You seem pretty young to be dropping life lessons
2. haters do exist but nowadays all too often it's just an easy way to not except criticism
3. You actually start hating on people who have different production values on YouTube than you

My age shouldnt be an issue whatsoever, I can accept criticism but a lot of it is false and no truth to it, Lastly im just pointing out i see through the fakeness of certain vloggers and just think its a shame people fall for it.

Thank you for your response

I'd hate to fight the guy in that video. I hear he wears underwear that's got dick holes in it.

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

My age shouldnt be an issue whatsoever, I can accept criticism but a lot of it is false and no truth to it, Lastly im just pointing out i see through the fakeness of certain vloggers and just think its a shame people fall for it.

Thank you for your response
Well to me age is a bit of an issue, would you take life lesions from a 10 yr old?
Wasn't actually referring to you personally about haters/criticism just in general seems to be a easy fall back for some " oh your just a hater "etc
You referred to putting up white sheets in the background in a YouTube vid as glamerized Hollywood bullshit, if you hate on someone doing that in a YouTube vid I think your a hater, which is fine everyone's been a hater before its human nature

Well to me age is a bit of an issue, would you take life lesions from a 10 yr old?
Wasn't actually referring to you personally about haters/criticism just in general seems to be a easy fall back for some " oh your just a hater "etc
You referred to putting up white sheets in the background in a YouTube vid as glamerized Hollywood bullshit, if you hate on someone doing that in a YouTube vid I think your a hater, which is fine everyone's been a hater before its human nature

"You're a hater"

I'm hating on your grammar. Am I doing this right?
bork1}

I agree with the sentiment that labeling everyone who disagrees as a "hater" is an easy cop out to continue performing at sub optimal levels for certain folks.

Ok fair enough about hating we all do it its just some do it all the time is more what im getting at, as for age it dont matter if your wise and your 10 i will listen depending on what you are saying we should all think and be more open like that we put kids down to much in this day and age they aren't all little fuckers.

"You're a hater"

I'm hating on your grammar. Am I doing this right?
bork1}

I agree with the sentiment that labeling everyone who disagrees as a "hater" is an easy cop out to continue performing at sub optimal levels for certain folks.
fucken haters gonna hate I guess

Yep all to easy out nowadays

Ok fair enough about hating we all do it its just some do it all the time is more what im getting at, as for age it dont matter if your wise and your 10 i will listen depending on what you are saying we should all think and be more open like that we put kids down to much in this day and age they aren't all little fuckers.

You must not hang around a lot of kids then. Most are vapid little air heads that think reality TV is the norm.

Last edited:
ill listen to kids to just prob won't take life advice from them. For me it comes down to experience And kid just doesn't have enough to be dropping wisdom( that's why I was wondering your age)
You seem like an ok dude but not knowing anything about your life and what you achieved doesn't make me want lessons about life from you

ill listen to kids to just prob won't take life advice from them. For me it comes down to experience And kid just doesn't have enough to be dropping wisdom( that's why I was wondering your age)
You seem like an ok dude but not knowing anything about your life and what you achieved doesn't make me want lessons about life from you

Thats fair enough you dont know me but i cant make you take on board my words others have and others like yourself wont it just wont stop me on my path

I've found not listening to good advice provides just as important a life lesson as listening does. Some kids can't learn any other way but the hard way.

haters are gonna hate, but there are also people who are jackasses and ignore criticism because they figure their critics are just "haters"

I've never met someone who hates someone else for being successful. I've met tons of people who hate other people because they act like assholes.

would you take life lesions from a 10 yr old?

kx5s9.gif

Wait. What is the ointment situation here?

The issue is that one cannot know what they don't know. A 10 year old speaking in tongues could be (and in the past has been) construed as supremely knowledgeable.

There are reliable metrics by which to grade a person's ability, and when it comes to espousing wisdom age is a good one.

Back