Devils advocate to U.K. Bombing. (Trigger warning)

Wtf?
What's the purpose here?
Why on earth would anyone intentionally add photos of people long gone and unassociated with the attack?
I don't understand people anymore

In short:

8a8.gif
6785617.jpg

Why would a government (I'm assuming they are the ones supposedly behind this) spread false information about who was missing, when it's easily provable as false, and therefore makes it more likely that their murderous conspiracy would be exposed?

Isn't this just people on social media being dicks?

Why would a government (I'm assuming they are the ones supposedly behind this) spread false information about who was missing, when it's easily provable as false, and therefore makes it more likely that their murderous conspiracy would be exposed?

I'm betting that way.
Too many fucktards out there.

Question: Did this happen?

Answer: Yes.

Question: Who did this?

Answer: Islamic terrorists

Question: Is this possibly a false flag set up by the British Government, and pushed by the media?

Answer: No, that's stupid.
Question(s)

do you live in the U.K.?

We're you at the concert?

Do you know any of the victims? Or do you have a relative, friend, or acquaintance that would know any of the victims or victims families?

Why are people coming out saying they aren't missing or dead?

Why are already previously dead people's images being associated with those that died at the concert?

Who is giving you the answers? Appealing to mainstream media and authority is an easy out to not having to critically think.

Like I said, you do you homie.

What would a mother of a four year dead daughter gain from this? Ask yourself that.

Question(s)

do you live in the U.K.?

We're you at the concert?

Your logic is awful.

I guess every event ever might not have actually happened because you weren't personally there to confirm the existence of the event.

Deep, maaaaan.

Question: Should this thread be dumped?

I don't know tbh. I wasn't there, but all of this stuff circulating in the *media* of all places is really unusual. Why would they use images of people not killed in this incident?
So someone added a fake photo to a collage and you are now unsure the attack happened?

If you want to ask questions, I recommend you start by asking them in Sandy Hook and see what that results in. Anything you want to know, people there will have the answers you seek.

dead_1986.jpg

So someone added a fake photo to a collage and you are now unsure the attack happened?
No the event happened and I'm also believe that people did perish from this....but why add more when it's not necessary? And why do that in mainstream media?

What would a mother of a four year dead daughter gain from this? Ask yourself that.

Gain from what? She doesn't gain anything from someone else posting a picture of her daughter among pictures of the missing.

But what would the government gain from someone circulating that picture?

Your logic is awful.

I guess every event ever might not have actually happened because you weren't personally there to confirm the existence of the event.

Deep, maaaaan.

Question: Should this thread be dumped?

Nice deflection of questions you can't answer because your too scared or peon oriented to challenge yourself.

Go ahead and cry to a mod. May you always live in a bubble world my friend.

Gain from what? She doesn't gain anything from someone else posting a picture of her daughter among pictures of the missing.

But what would the government gain from someone circulating that picture?
Now your asking the right questions.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/challenger.asp

Seriously, the photos you're posting are of people with actual lives and people who knew them. Basic investigative work, which I know is really really hard for conspiracy idiots to do, would have shown you that this photo comparison is silly. The people you're pretending are the astronauts had lives and owned public companies during the times those astronauts were alive.

That would be like someone telling your family and friends that you are someone who died despite the years your family and friends watched you live your life during the same time the person they are claiming you to be was somewhere else entirely with their own friends and family to watch their lives.

I seriously hope you're joking or something and I just don't understand.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/challenger.asp

Seriously, the photos you're posting are of people with actual lives and people who knew them. Basic investigative work, which I know is really really hard for conspiracy idiots to do, would have shown you that this photo comparison is silly. The people you're pretending are the astronauts had lives and owned public companies during the times those astronauts were alive.

That would be like someone telling your family and friends that you are someone who died despite the years your family and friends watched you live your life during the same time the person they are claiming you to be was somewhere else entirely with their own friends and family to watch their lives.

I seriously hope you're joking or something and I just don't understand.
Dissonance.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirr...horrified-after-picture-daughter-10497332.amp

BBC news now posting on this.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40018189

Under 3 min video.

The mother of a murdered teenager has blasted trolls who used her daughter's photo in collages of missing people in the Manchester bombing.

Samantha Shrewsbury was horrified to see images of Jayden Parkinson, 17, who was murdered by her ex-boyfriend and dumped in a graveyard, circulating online.

Ben Blakeley strangled Jayden in Didcot, when she told him she was pregnant and was jailed for 20 years in 2014.

But her mum Samantha was horrified to see a selfie snapped by Jayden among images of people being searched for after the Manchester bombing, and spoke of the damage this could cause.

That's not being a devils advocate.

You guys think too much of this. This is literally little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s on twitter making shit up to get retweets. That's it.

My generation is gay.

Back