Det Kimble

Either he's alive or he's dead, or the cops got him, or they don't.

tumblr_mt5p7bZuYT1shaex9o1_500.gif

You know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for Det Kimble.

His dreamgirl went down on Justin Bieber and he broke mentally

I'm glad boxxy is gone. Never understood anyone posting thousands of gifs of some retarded child.

In before 5 people think they are clever by posting boxxy.

he will show up on april 1st

I'm glad boxxy is gone. Never understood anyone posting thousands of gifs of some retarded child.

In before 5 people think they are clever by posting boxxy.

never understood why so many people were butthurt over a girl goofing around on the internet

His dreamgirl went down on Justin Bieber and he broke mentally

The Biebs smashed my dream girl as well and I moved on, eventually

Last edited:
I told you he dead.

Was just wondering because I was trying to find a thread about sleep and ran across an Infraction he gave me.

And noticed he basically vanished. Hope that weird fuck is still alive and just in jail or something.
Sounds to Ken like you had motive. So where were you on the night of August 23rd between the times of 8 and 11 pm? Killing Det Kimble I presume?

I have his name and email address but haven't found anything using free reverse email lookups. I only spent a few minutes looking. I'll look later tonight if I get some free time.

Most people just end up leaving a forum without giving an explanation. At times, some forums become repetitive and you just have had enough.

Back