Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so anybody remember that mystery I posted the other day? Well these assholes actually solved it.

Here's the text that came out of the ciper :

"thank you for taking the time to piece together this message, friend. the time of our final conflict is drawing closer and you and ana have an important role to play in the events to come. so watch over her, guardian. i would have no life without ana or the exoprogram. i regret that we have become strangers, but we each have a path that we must walk. and, ironically, there never seems to be enough time. tell her, rasputin's first attempt was in the right location, but the wrong moment. look here: 43.549573, -73.544868- e"

Pretty much confirms that the Stranger from D1 is Elise Bray.

So in the cipher there's coordinates which lead to a hill called "Sleeping Beauty" in New York. Funny enough on the Sleeper Simulant the main perk is in German, but it translates to "Sleeping Beauty."

So a couple of locals actually found the area is this what they found :

Really digging the pve stuff right now not going to lie. ^^ shit like that is really cool.

I got the huckleberry from my flashpoint engram I'm not a fan of smgs but this one is pretty nice with the self reloading perk.

Wow, so anybody remember that mystery I posted the other day? Well these assholes actually solved it.

Here's the text that came out of the ciper :

"thank you for taking the time to piece together this message, friend. the time of our final conflict is drawing closer and you and ana have an important role to play in the events to come. so watch over her, guardian. i would have no life without ana or the exoprogram. i regret that we have become strangers, but we each have a path that we must walk. and, ironically, there never seems to be enough time. tell her, rasputin's first attempt was in the right location, but the wrong moment. look here: 43.549573, -73.544868- e"

Pretty much confirms that the Stranger from D1 is Elise Bray.

So in the cipher there's coordinates which lead to a hill called "Sleeping Beauty" in New York. Funny enough on the Sleeper Simulant the main perk is in German, but it translates to "Sleeping Beauty."

So a couple of locals actually found the area is this what they found :

That is amazing.

Hahaha, that thread is all kinds of win

By the way guys, 20 strikes in or so, haven't seen a single new one. Oh boy haha

Last edited:
That "Blackout" modifier can well and truly go fuck itself. 100% pure bullshit... no radar so you can't see what's around you, and then every single melee is a one-shot-kill. This modifier takes a fun, hard strike and turns into a ball-ache and makes them just fucking stupid. Who actually WANTS to play strikes when that's the modifier?

These heroic strikes are just brutal.

I have only completed 3 so far since the drop

And fuck Blackout that piece of shit whore mod

These heroic strikes are just brutal.

I have only completed 3 so far since the drop

And fuck Blackout that piece of shit whore mod

I jumped on a while ago to knock out my first strikes for Ana's questline and I got immediately matched with a group at Nokris. It's showing today's modifier as Brawler and Grounded, so that's a good combination (especially as a Titan). So I jump in there and get immediately melee'd by a thrall... then my whole team dies. So I pull up Ghost and it's showing "Blackout" and something else"...they have been trying to finish this strike since before the Daily Reset (1pm Eastern). LMAO I did about 8 attempts with them but no matter what they couldn't stay alive. I wasn't doing a whole hell of a lot better...with Solar singe on Nokris's fireballs are devastating.

These heroic strikes are damn difficult, much more so than D1. I tried the Xoll one about a dozen times after being thrown in right at the end, and we wiped each time when he was about 50% down.

That "Blackout" modifier can well and truly go fuck itself. 100% pure bullshit... no radar so you can't see what's around you, and then every single melee is a one-shot-kill. This modifier takes a fun, hard strike and turns into a ball-ache and makes them just fucking stupid. Who actually WANTS to play strikes when that's the modifier?
who wants to run those strikes anyways they are 350LL strikes and don't give out 350 LL shit. Then you add in the extra dmg while jumping, solar dmg, and extra melee dmg and it's just not fun. There is no reason to run them unless grinding for an exotic catalyst which may or may not drop from them or to get the 5 in for the sleeper. How is something that requires 350LL not giving out 350LL drops?

I still haven’t played any of the pve. Going to have to check it out one of these days. Still haven’t played the curse of Osiris campaign.

"For example, a heroic strike is set to a 350 recommended power level, but if you were to do that while you’re at 345, the reward will still be given to you at around 335 which is entirely baffling.
The best way to level up your character is to engage with the 270 power level Nightfall or the older Raid, which recommends a 300 power level difficulty but can drop gear up to 380. None of that makes any sense. The lack of greater rewards for more difficult challenges disincentivizes taking them on."

Hahaha, this game is pure fucking madness. There comes a moment when you seriously start to think they are hardcore trolling us :v

Guys; Bungie is fucked. (In the head)

Hahaha, this game is pure fucking madness. There comes a moment when you seriously start to think they are hardcore trolling us :v

It does seem like they hate their fanbase and are purposely tanking this game to kill the franchise and work on something else. That loot drop level decision is so goddamn dumb and completely baffling. They learned nothing from TTK and RoI.

I think this is the most interested I've ever been in Destiny 2. Simply because I'm curious to see how Bungie can make the game more not fun.

Edit: I forgot my favorite complaint about the new content. You lose progress in the Ranked Crucible, lol. Yes, penalizing players because your matchmaking is ass and matches solo players against a fireteam of 4 is genius! Genius! Not only that, people inevitably and understandably rage quit yet receive the same progress penalty as players who stick with the match. Lol, amazing.

It does seem like they hate their fanbase and are purposely tanking this game to kill the franchise and work on something else. That loot drop level decision is so goddamn dumb and completely baffling. They learned nothing from TTK and RoI.

I think this is the most interested I've ever been in Destiny 2. Simply because I'm curious to see how Bungie can make the game more not fun.

Edit: I forgot my favorite complaint about the new content. You lose progress in the Ranked Crucible, lol. Yes, penalizing players because your matchmaking is ass and matches solo players against a fireteam of 4 is genius! Genius! Not only that, people inevitably and understandably rage quit yet receive the same progress penalty as players who stick with the match. Lol, amazing.
there seems to be alot of ppl thinking this dlc and the CoO was made awhile ago before Bungie started to "care" and that explains most the shitty shit like story mission strikes. If that is the case where they just used cut content as DLC it's no different then the first game that pissed off damn near everyone. Then the falls DLC is suppose to be this games TTK that should right the ship but who's going to be playing this game then.

As for the pvp I haven't even touched it their matchmaking is worse in this one then it ever was in D1 and then you add in that you can't pick what game mode you want to play, 4v4, slower ttk, and weaker powers it's just not fun. For a solo player with average skills at best how are you suppose to compete against a full team when half the randoms you're teamed up with care more about keeping their K/D intact then playing the objective and that's just in quickplay.

I really enjoy how enimies just 4 LL above me seem to one shot me in heroic adventures yet you can't one shot shit you're like 200 LL above.

I'm done with this stupid fucking game until the next dlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back