Describe/post pics of your Workplace

My work place is a Ford Interceptor that spends all 12.5 hours trying to give me Carbon Monoxide poisoning...

sqkhaki_1_5.png

You catch people speeding a lot? If so, what is your max over the speed limit will you allow?

If I'm working speed I usually set my bar at 15 mph over the limit. If I'm on the freeway(which I try to avoid) I only stop for people over 85. Most my freeway tickets are people at 100+.

Last dude the judge took his license for 30 days.

My two big citation pet peeves are stop signs and cell phones, since nearly all the kids that have been hit and killed in the city are some combo of those. Pretty much a for sure ticket from me.

I'm an InfoSec Analyst at a hospital. I work with a lot of nerds. Outside my office, the situation improves: there are physical therapists and nurses and they have a pool.

I manage & maintain 84 residential rental properties. Next time I have to unclog a toilet, I'll be sure to take a pic for this thread.

If I'm working speed I usually set my bar at 15 mph over the limit. If I'm on the freeway(which I try to avoid) I only stop for people over 85. Most my freeway tickets are people at 100+.

Last dude the judge took his license for 30 days.

My two big citation pet peeves are stop signs and cell phones, since nearly all the kids that have been hit and killed in the city are some combo of those. Pretty much a for sure ticket from me.
Niice!! I'm afraid to go past 5mph over the speed limit because I think I will get a ticket.

office_room_org_3229_3072_2304.jpg

This isn't my office, but it might as well be. Just take away some of the papers and put more monitors and computers in there.

office_room_org_3229_3072_2304.jpg

This isn't my office, but it might as well be. Just take away some of the papers and put more monitors and computers in there.

Whats the " for dummies" book on your desk?

3ddd04_30e28828b18541258d9c883dc1fb4445.jpg

I work in a clean room most of the time. Not my company in the picture, but similar set up.

Back