Law DeSantis caves and modifies book ban law

Looking forward to visiting that Awesome state in May... Had a bunch of great times socializing and enjoying life in Florida during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic"... Awesome Gov
Some strange reason people keep coming here. In droves. Though online you hear how bad it is, but still they come... Almost like it isn't as bad as the internet nuts say it is....

Have fun! Just don't come here and fuck around. Get Sheriff Grady on your ass.

I wonder if everyone that's upset about "book bans" in school libraries also know that their school's Internet is heavily blocked.

It's not just blocked social media, but legit news websites.

Why is this not talked about by the same people upset about book bans?

Lol@claiming muddying of waters by people who cannot distinguish a book depicting a personal account of a sexual assault, or a single account of a sexual experience from being "a book about anal sex." And people who cant distinguish 3rd graders from 7th graders.

You puritans are hilarious. I entered middle school in 1991, IN Florida, and girls were constantly getting sexually harassed and touched by boys, who constantly were saying sexual sh*t even among each other. But God forbid they're actually educated on what all that means or what effects it could have. Think of the children!!
I mean. Most kids start some sort of sex Ed or education on consent etc. In middle school and early high-school anyways. That's not the issue. It shouldn't be available to kids under grade 3 . You people just want this shit on the shelf in the library for anyone young or old to grab and it's fucking stupid.

Some strange reason people keep coming here. In droves. Though online you hear how bad it is, but still they come... Almost like it isn't as bad as the internet nuts say it is....

Have fun! Just don't come here and fuck around. Get Sheriff Grady on your ass.
Thanks man...I usually love to visit the Crystal River area and I make sure I'm nothing but respectful towards the locals.

Thanks man...I usually love to visit the Crystal River area and I make sure I'm nothing but respectful towards the locals.
That's good to hear.
Might be able to catch the manatees in their hundreds swimming back north if you go in May. Beautiful time to visit that area.

What an evil man for not wanting 3rd grade and younger kids to be reading books depicting blowjobs and molestation.

Book ban laws weren't necessary when everyone other than pedos thought kids reading books depicting blowjobs and molestation was bad. Now that we have a large swath of the country saying that it's educational and good for them, we need politicians to overstep boundaries that never needed to be overstepped in the past in order to protect children from creeps.
get off man titty ron's tits. his state is hot spot for child beauty pageants. this walking parade float couldn't care less about the exploitation of children....

lol at being called a "puritan" because you don't want your kids to read about people being plowed up the ass with strap on dildos in school.
get help m8, if you seriously think this guy is some sort of god-fearing/child-saving hero <36>

Book in MS or HS libraries =/= 3rd graders.

They shouldn't be in any public schools whatsoever. Kids are at school to learn about math, science, history etc. They're not there to learn how to perform oral sex and read about how getting molested by your uncle can be scary but pleasurable.

That's the kind of shit that's in these banned books that lefties are complaining about.

get off man titty ron's tits. his state is hot spot for child beauty pageants. this walking parade float couldn't care less about the exploitation of children....

I think child beauty pageants are gross and weird too.

Doesn't mean that I think everything DeSantis does is correct or perfect. He's part of the establishment like any other politician is. Bought and paid for.

But I do agree with him banning books with this nonsense in them. The left is forced to make a dishonest argument here about book banning. Book banning has been going on in school libraries since forever. Not all material is appropriate for children and not all material is appropriate for the public education system. Anyone pretending like book banning is a recent right wing thing is just a liar.

Only difference is we all had common sense a decade plus ago and we could all mostly agree on what was appropriate and what wasn't. Now that the overton window has been moved, you can see in this very thread that people are mad at me for saying that I'm glad books with depictions of blowjobs and molestations are banned from public schools in Florida. Kind of weird. Are you here to agree with that opinion or oppose it? Not a good look to oppose it.

I mean. Most kids start some sort of sex Ed or education on consent etc. In middle school and early high-school anyways. That's not the issue. It shouldn't be available to kids under grade 3 . You people just want this shit on the shelf in the library for anyone young or old to grab and it's fucking stupid.

You dont actually look into these reports of the content being in schools much. There's no significant occurrences of this content being available to kids under grade 3, and that entire premise was bullsh*t, because the moment those laws passed, the Florida Government expanded the authority to Middle and HS aged kids as well.

This is not about protecting kids, its about controlling narratives. And like all things, it requires a person successfully censoring THEIR smut before they realize it's stupid.

lol at being called a "puritan" because you don't want your kids to read about people being plowed up the ass with strap on dildos in school.
Just think,
Until brimstone and fire are rained down upon us once more.

It appears that we still have not reached that threshold.

And if we haven’t reached that threshold just yet, then what in the hell was really going on back in the old days.!?

Freaks…

They shouldn't be in any public schools whatsoever. Kids are at school to learn about math, science, history etc. They're not there to learn how to perform oral sex and read about how getting molested by your uncle can be scary but pleasurable.

That's the kind of shit that's in these banned books that lefties are complaining about.

Kids should absolutely have sexual education in schools. The States that don't have it, have the highest rates of teen pregnancy, and are pushing for draconian abortion bans. Sorry but the old "reading, writing, 'rithmatic" is just out-dated, and there's plenty of data backing up the notion that the better kids are sexually educated the MORE protected they are against sexual exploitation.

Keeping them systemically ignorant or reliant on prudent reactionary parents HELPS the pedos, who are most often family members or friends of family.

Wait...some virtue signaling queen is going to say the whole "Reading, Writing and Arithmetic".. some how shouldn't be the main focus of schools but we must include more "Sex Education" because the kids don't have real parents.

Wait...some virtue signaling queen is going to say the whole "Reading, Writing and Arithmetic".. some how shouldn't be the main focus of schools but we must include more "Sex Education" because the kids don't have real parents.

More than what? More than zero? Absolutely!

Yea most know that, hey try to blur the lines calling sexual education and gender affirming care .. pathetic even the title is dishonest book ban for school kids not books not a real ban

Just think,
Until brimstone and fire are rained down upon us once more.

It appears that we still have not reached that threshold.

And if we haven’t reached that threshold just yet, then what in the hell was really going on back in the old days.!?

Freaks…
This is the second response to a post of mine today that makes no sense. Fire and brimstone? What has this got to do with anything I said? I think we are capable of finding a balance in whats proper for children that falls somewhere between taking dildos up the ass and fire and brimstone, no?

I mean, does your support of exposing kids to gay dildo sex and posting incoherencies like "fire and brimstone" at me make you think you come off well in this argument?

Yea most know that, hey try to blur the lines calling sexual education and gender affirming care .. pathetic even the title is dishonest book ban for school kids not books not a real ban
Its getting tiresome, this conversation is so dumb. A person defending this shit is either a contrarian trolling douche or a complete deviant dirtbag that you wouldn't let within 10 feet of your kids if you knew how they thought. There's things that are proper for kids in a school setting and things that are not. If you don't get this, then something is wrong with you or you're an asshole.

Back