Derrick Lewis: Ngannou is at least 40, and Juiced-up.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
“Yeah, I’ll fight [Francis Ngannou] on sight you know. This guy over here, every time somebody ask me a question about him, I say something nice, but every time somebody say something about him, he’s like trying to talk down on me saying I’m not on his level, talking about how I’m too slow and this and that. I really don’t care, but, don’t try and talk shit about me every chance you get. He talks shit, but he’s never like, ‘Oh, I want to fight Derek.’ That motherfucker is at least 40 years-old. They say he was homeless so he probably don’t even know [how old he is]. Tell me where his birth certificate is at. He’s 40, man, juiced up. They say he’s younger than me, there’s no way he’s younger than me.”

ScientificPowerlessHuman.gif

<{anton}>

Continuing to be one of the most entertaining speakers in the sport. Idc if he's right or not

Uh... that's racist?

ngannou after reading that lewis calls him old
Dick-Hallorann.gif

tenor.gif

hahahaha, make that fight if lewis wins against tybura

Make it happen Dana..

Black Beast vs old man Ngannou ..

I mean he's just telling it how he sees it.

Also this is how I see it... N'gannou is both older than 40 and enjoys horsemeat.

tenor.png

Last edited:
He actually has basis to what he's saying. There's been a lot of suspicious age in sports, I remember people questioning Ibaka's and Yi JianLian's age in the NBA.

It could very well be true for Ngannou

<{Heymansnicker}>bork1}

WAR BLACK BEAST
USADA ALREADY DERAIL THAT OLD JUICED UP HOMELESS DUDE TRAIN !

Back