Derek Brunsons cornerman looks like a bad MF'er

I remember most about the Machida fight Derek's cornerman. I attempted to refind him on Fightpass, but the entrance cut him out. I started getting into Machida when he ran through Ortiz/Silva/Evans, so naturally this fight depresses me and I don't wish to see it again.

But ultimately I began to feel morose during Derek's entrance. Standing behind him was a big scary black dude (no racist), looking silent and intimidating. I think he was bearded. Just by looking at him I knew he was a bad motherfucker who's seen some real shit in his life. Does anybody know anything about this guy?

Naturally he wasn't the fighter, but for Derek's case, you are the company you keep. Now I know Derek isn't the best, but he sure wasn't going to lose to that version of Machida.
This is just pure delusion. Lol you could tell by looking at him that he was a bad mother fucker ...... lol gtfo. You saw someone, attributed traits to them and then romanticized the situation based on those traits you invented

That dude looks harmless and friendly

No pic? Is this a fucking joke? U think we know what every random cornerman looks like? Why even make this thread without a pic?

Did you even provide his name? Fucking wasteland

bertstare.jpg

lol. imagine having a staredown with that thing lol. i forget, is that bert or ernie?

You see an individual like that and you wonder just what the hell they've been through. How would he do if he was a fighter? I'm sure his experiences have made him into who he is, but he was probably born a savage badass
He actually looks like a normal black guy

Are you American? I see guys like that every day

OP you're lazy AF for not even posting a pic

You see an individual like that and you wonder just what the hell they've been through. How would he do if he was a fighter? I'm sure his experiences have made him into who he is, but he was probably born a savage badass

I mean, maybe...but maybe the guy is just a teddy bear. Who the hell knows. Looks can be deceiving.

Jardine looks like he might murder someone and yet he seems like a soft-spoken, gentle, articulate guy.

Dana White is "Looking for a Fight" and you "Looking for a big bad black guy"..?

5OEO_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Back