Deontay Wilder vs Riddick Bowe

Hes a piece of shit

I'm not sure you should call someone a piece of shit for disagreeing on boxing. That implicates yourself more than anyone.

Again, instead of personal attacks, how about refuting the points. The biggest Sergio Martinez fan in the world called someone a ducker when Sergio himself ducked. That deserves to be called out.

I'm not sure you should call someone a piece of shit for disagreeing on boxing. That implicates yourself more than anyone.

Again, instead of personal attacks, how about refuting the points. The biggest Sergio Martinez fan in the world called someone a ducker when Sergio himself ducked. That deserves to be called out.

Child, you do nothing but pointlessly nitpick every damn thing about fighters with the express intent to troll grown folk trying to have conversations and mature debates. There are no relevant points to refute because you make no relevant points to begin with. To debate with you on anything is an exercise in futility. Your constant nitpicking, goal post moving, and stubborn deflection of counter-points that you have no answer for makes anything you have to contribute about as enlighting as listening to Kellyanne-fucking-Connway regurgitate "alternative facts".

It's not true?
well no, it's not true, GGG wasn't even ranked #1 by most sources until Sergio had returned from injury and signed to fight Cotto (LMAO at comparing that to literally trashing your belt to avoid Lewis).

That said, what's more important to note here is that that had nothing to do with the conversation at all. You pulled that out of your ass to get a reaction from Sunfish, not because it was relevant to the discussion. You keep talking about how you're always being personally attacked with no substance to arguments, but that's exactly what you did here. It just seems kinda bitch TBH.

Nah, youre definitely a piece of shit. You are a shit stirring garbage troll.

That's a home run of a joke.

@stuff jones
If you took all the bullshit out of him he would just be jones.

Another home run.

Ok fuckface. I didn't say anyone ducked, if you find a quote saying ducked you probably live with your parents. Sexy didn't duck anyone, simple as anything. Stop trying to irritate people.

Mr. Jones, looks like patience is getting worn pal, why not take a break...

**Damn that would've sounded dope if I was a Mod**

Bowe or Bowe's crew will jump in the ring and beat Wilder's ass.

Back