Deontay Wilder calls out Brock Lesnar

Joshuagilbert91

"are you fucking mirin' brah?"
@Green
Reaction score
Deontay Wilder: ''I’ll go straight with Brock Lesnar. He’s just size, man. Size doesn’t mean anything. Not all the time. It does take a little bit of skill. It does take a little bit of will and a little bit of heart. But it takes a little determination, and all that’s a recipe. So I think Brock Lesnar will be way too muscular. So, when you muscular like that, you knock off your flexibility.''

I just saw this on Facebook. It's from the FightYard facebook page. Thoughts? I don't think Lesnar will even consider boxing but I may be wrong.

Would make more sense as an MMA debut callout, he seems to be doing a lot of calling out in general .

Wilder called him out and said these things in 2016. It isn't new. Not sure why it's being brought up again.

what the hell for? Word was that Brock hated getting hit and made his training partners play pitty pat leaving him unprepared for real blows. Makes no sense. If he wanted a fight to kinda make sense, call out jon jones or Ngannou.

what the hell for? Word was that Brock hated getting hit and made his training partners play pitty pat leaving him unprepared for real blows. Makes no sense. If he wanted a fight to kinda make sense, call out jon jones or Ngannou.
Because he took a page from Fury , he saw him calling out Jones and Ngganou in fake MMA call outs so decided to get his name out there with a fake boxing match proposal no one’s going to take seriously and knows Brock is still a big name he even mentioned an MMA fight with Ngannou as well which is as fake as can be .

Wilders fighting Joshua next in 2024 provided he gets by Parker .

Deontay is wrong. Brock isn't just size. He is size and roids.

they-do-anything-for-clout-cardi-b.gif

I was gonna say the same thing.
Everytime someone landed on him he looked like he had no idea what to do.
He would probably quit or take a knee after a few shots from any HW boxer.
Would be a stupid fight unless he fought a MMA guy like himself or if he boxed one of Mayweathers bodyguards, one of those meatheads who cant throw punches either.

Without even reading into this, if Wilder did say that he has to mean MMA or some kind of mixed-rules fight for the PFL/UFC the way his supposed fight against Nganou would be.

It makes absolutely no sense for him to be talking about a boxing match, it's retarded to even think about how that match would go.

I was gonna say the same thing.
Everytime someone landed on him he looked like he had no idea what to do.
He would probably quit or take a knee after a few shots from any HW boxer.
Would be a stupid fight unless he fought a MMA guy like himself or if he boxed one of Mayweathers bodyguards, one of those meatheads who cant throw punches either.
You obviously missed Brock's savage MMA battle with Shane Carwin.​

Back