Deontay calls out AJ

cant this be merged with the other 50 of these threads knocking about

would rather hear directly from the fighters than fckin promoters but there's already talk of AJ being served another gimme:mad:

so how many times has Wilder done this? and how many times has he refused the fight behind closed doors?
AFAIK, AJ has been down to fight Wilder ever since he lost his 0.

It was one of those fights that would've been discussed at barbershops worldwide. Undefeated juggernaut vs. Undefeated juggernaut... it's not anymore.

That was one hell of a collision course. Then the gods of boxing derailed all their greedy plans, laughing.

May this be a lesson for us all : sometimes you'd better take teh cash mountain that keeps on growing because it's already a fucking cash mountain, dummy.

I used to be AJ fan but I am no longer anymore! Cause he ducked Tyson Fury & Wilder for many years! He only fought Usyk cause he thought he is small overrated cruiserweight but chery picking just went wrong for him.
No way he accepts Wilder's challenge cause Deontay can put him to a coma.

4 day darkness retreat and the post about it online.. oh yea you're a big lion..

Reactions: Ruv
look at the other assholes that share the same opinion as you
Oh I get it now. You're bitter that you were not significant enough to get an @.

Says you, the goofy responding in the same thread.

Imagine being such a female dog over somebody thinking Wilder could knock out AJ.

If Deontay Wilder & Anthony Joshua fight it's 50/50 - both have had losses and are on the back 9 as they say.

Back