delete

I'm in. The picks will probably differ from our bets a bit as we're not trying to get value out of the odds

Yep, just picking winners. Like if we're betting on a dog that's +200 (33% implied chance of winning) that we think actually has a 45% chance of winning, you'll still logically pick the other side because you still think they have a better chance of winning. I think you get extra points for underdogs though.

You get bonuses for some fights, not all. There are usually bonuses in close fights, title fights, debuts, for big underdogs and sometimes normal underdogs.

Is this like draft kings where you put in money for each event? I'm down to take money from the bookies but not from you guys

That's why I don't play DK w u people

Is this like draft kings where you put in money for each event? I'm down to take money from the bookies but not from you guys

That's why I don't play DK w u people

No $ involved. It strictly tracks your picks. Its cool in that you select method of victory and in which round or by decision. This way at the end of the year we can see objectively who has the best picks.

I'm in, although the amount of times I had to try before I got a valid name that no one else had was silly. I'm "Radomname1987" or something like that. Who needs spelling?

Could be fun. I'm in.

Pass... But have fun... Seems like people wanna do it, go for it

This is fun, thanks! Link is showing the site down for maintenance right now. Will try again later.

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Back