DEEP FC/WSOF Global Dec 17

The cards will be separated? Like first all the Deep fights and later all the GC fights? Or is going to be a mix in the Main Card? Probably just going to watch the reply at some point of 2017, I'm in like bankrupt, but just cause I'm curious....

First fight starting. 720p running fine.

The cards will be separated? Like first all the Deep fights and later all the GC fights? Or is going to be a mix in the Main Card? Probably just going to watch the reply at some point of 2017, I'm in like bankrupt, but just cause I'm curious....
Three of the GC fights were cancelled due to injury and Vieira missing weight. At this point it's a DEEP card with a two GC fights including main event. But still has Yoshida, Imanari, Digiulio/Nak, Kitada, Hex champ vs Masanori Kanehara, Kamaya. 16 or 17 fights for $10. Not bad. Could have been better. I blame the matchmaker for having no contingency for two of the GC bouts.

Still on the semi-pro bouts with 2x5min rounds. At least I assume that's semi-pro of some sort. But still 13 fights after the current one finishes. Stream is sitting solid at 720p without any troubles. Though you'll wanna turn off the auto-quality adjuster if you don't have the strongest internet connection and roll with whatever works best for you. wsofgc.com

Damn, Alaniz on short notice got no love vs Kanehara.... 4-inch gash on the dome from a couple high kicks early in the first. Dat short-notice lifestyle.

Good to see the brand recognition is gonna grow in Japan after tonight.
LFUOwxR.png

Shit, slept on this, can you still buy the monthly pass and watch this, Miles?

Edit: Just tried with my card i use solely for online purchases, and got rejected; I tried this with a black Friday sale and got rejected then too, which is weird because it was fie in Oct. Will try again laer with new card.

Last edited:
Shit, slept on this, can you still buy the monthly pass and watch this, Miles?

Edit: Just tried with my card i use solely for online purchases, and got rejected; I tried this with a black Friday sale and got rejected then too, which is weird because it was fie in Oct. Will try again laer with new card.
As far as I know we never had a black-friday anything. A monthly subscription should work. If all else fails hit me up and I'll personally solve the issue.

As far as I know we never had a black-friday anything. A monthly subscription should work. If all else fails hit me up and I'll personally solve the issue.

Sorry, meant on another website, last confirmed purchase from my account (not your site) was from Nov 10th. Amazon did a temp charge on my card recently, though, as I was playing with registering Prime (food) on it.

Are you in Japan right now, miles? How is the bucket list event going? I don't want to bore you with details, i just put out a bunch of fires regarding some fintech stuff too; and I can always use another card, but if you want I'll PM them to and maybe if you get some downtime after yo recover from tonight you can handle it if you want.

Thanks!

Back