Dear Anderson Silva - Turn back the clock one more time

The Spider will reign again

<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>

It starts with Brunson getting destroyed in Brooklyn

You mean the Chael Sonnen that Anderson beat twice, once while he had fractured ribs? That Chael?
I am not disputing Anderson beat Chael twice. Convincingly. I am saying, since that fight, he has been taken down quite a few times, and he doesn't get up.

It must hurt you badly inside to know that Conor is about to surpass Anderoid. It will happen soon when he makes history again lol. Anderson is about to extend his losing streak at UFC 208. Will be fun to watch.

Conor will "soon" have 10 title defenses?? Alrighty then.

He is booked against the perfect opponent to do so.

Fought and took advantage of a weak MW division for years against low tier strikers with the exception of a few decent ones.
Conor is already a better striker than Anderoid ever was and has done it against tougher strikers.
His resume is overrated. Anderson best wins are Hendo and Vitor. Conor is already on par or about to surpass Anderson with a few more key wins.
Has many wholes in his game that got exposed later on. Sonnen of all people exposed his ground game. Got subbed by Takase and Chonan when he was top 5 MW with a 11-1 record in his young athletic prime.
Fedor, GSP, Conor, Jones are all ahead of Anderson in skill level. All are more well rounded than Anderson.
Took PED's and now his legacy is tarnished.
Hasn't won a fight in 5 years and is currently on a losing streak.

Wait... Did you just as a Conor-fan shit on Silva for getting caught in a submission.

Can't even joke about it... It's to insane....

And I'm a big fan of both.

It's going to be Matrix 3 Revolutions, Silva is going to show the next level of his powers.

Glorious flying knee KO coming when Brunson shoots. Bookmark this post. You're welcome.

i want to believe

He should roid to the gills, kick Brunson's face off and sail into the sunset.

USADA bless.

Except Brunson is sloppy while Yair is super fast and slick. Horrible comparison

I wasn't comparing them stylistically, obviously. When I said the "same way" I just meant that Anderson will get destroyed and look horrible in the process. Probably even worse than Penn since Anderson has no chin left, at least Penn lasted for a full round.

You mean the Chael Sonnen that Anderson beat twice, once while he had fractured ribs? That Chael?
lol forgot about the "fractured rib" narrative. ol' brittle bones silva needs to switch from juice to milk.

Problems with Anderson Silva,
(1) He is weak for the division. Since Chael Sonnen, strong wrestlers know how to take him down quite easily, and he doesn't know how to get back on his feet.

(2) He needs to adjust his game for his age. Those cat like reflexes are gone. Punches that used to miss by inches are now putting him on his butt.

(3) He needs to fight the whole fight. He should have beaten Michael Bisping easily. He KO'd the dude for crying out loud, but because he is so inactive (because he always thinks he is going to get the finish) he is going to lose fights were he doesn't finish, and the opponent is more aggressive.

Silva can still strike, and he can still win decisions, if he stops the shenanigans and starts fighting in a style that is appropriate for his age.
No. Since Chael Sonnen he has approached 40... There is no 'what he needs to do'. He's old. His style is his best style. He hasn't been losing due to major flaws in his technique. He's been losing because he's old and his reflexes and chin are fading.

Bisping is taken out in a single round by a Prime Anderson. Today he is getting dropped by a stiff wind, his reflexes has dropped significantly, and his speed has declined. He is doing everything right... He's just losing to age.

Watching those highlights made me look back and feel thankful I got to see most of them live (on tv)...same feeling as watching Jordan highlights... was truly awesome... gunna miss da Spider.

I wasn't comparing them stylistically, obviously. When I said the "same way" I just meant that Anderson will get destroyed and look horrible in the process. Probably even worse than Penn since Anderson has no chin left, at least Penn lasted for a full round.
I don't know man, penn had his chin but lost his speed. Anderson lost some speed but still can counter someone like Brunson. Im done laying money on the old legends but will certainly still root for them, lol

Back