De La Hoya vs White - Which Round you got?

Oscar would easily win a decision. I don't care how much bigger Dana is. And he probably does just as much coke as Oscar.

Oscar is a pro boxer. He would eviscerate the bald one.

Proposed terms:
3 rounds
Cinco De Mayo
Fine with giving up weight
Wants Dana "off the juice"

Dear Just Bleed God,

I don't ask for much, but a double KO would be great!

Thanks

Jeff7b9

Oscar thinks he wants some...

until Dana White turns into Dana Red

gAN6T_bM_400x400.jpg

Jm3GBce.png

dana_white_main_1.jpg

Oscar , you are a fool. Go watch what he did to Tito Ortiz and back out, while you still can.

So the trend now is if someone says something nasty to you about or about you publically you get to threaten to beat them up?

This sounds like the perfect solution to the "metoo" movement...

1 million buys

I'd rather see that than Khabib vs Floyd

Proposed terms:
3 rounds
Cinco De Mayo
Fine with giving up weight
Wants Dana "off the juice"

Dear Just Bleed God,

I don't ask for much, but a double KO would be great!

Thanks

Jeff7b9

Oh for christ sakes...oscar is a multiple time former world champion...dana is a literal nobody in boxing..never fought a day in his life...not to mention oscar is far younger...

it'll never happen, dana knows he'd make a fool of himself. I don't know why the tito fight didn't happen but i seriously doubt tito was scared of him, probably some behind the scenes crap happened so dana could save face. I'd love to see it though, I don't like dana, don't like oscar either but i've already seen him get his ass beat.

So the trend now is if someone says something nasty to you about or about you publically you get to threaten to beat them up?

This sounds like the perfect solution to the "metoo" movement...

Oscar offered a boxing match, a sporting event, with rules and referree, to someone who had harsh words for him and said lots of bad things. This is fair game.

Oscar offered a boxing match, a sporting event, with rules and referree, to someone who had harsh words for him and said lots of bad things. This is fair game.

Fair ?

One is a former pro fighter , the other has never fought professionally in combat sports in his entire life

Back