DDS All Access (Full Episode)

kpoz12

The No Life King
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I figure most of you guys have probably already seen this, but I somehow completely missed it!

Say what you want about these guys, but holy shit they work unbelievably hard: 4 hours of sleep, 90 minute commute into NYC, training all day in a room full of killers 'till they drop, teaching at their own clubs at night , and doing it all over again each day.

...and yes, the sexual tension between Gordon Ryan and his hard-nippled strength coach, as well as his awkward, semi-denial of steroid use "...I'm 22 years old and eating lots of food".

Anywho, if you haven't seen it, it's here for free!

http://www.flograppling.com/video/1...e-danaher-death-squad-all-access#.WeORtxNSxVo

There's also in the Inside Atos series and Eddie Bravo's series.

Last edited:
I wonder if Renzo works with Gordon and Tonon much, if at all. It almost seems like there's a split in the gym. Renzo has his guys and Danaher has his guys.

I wonder if Renzo works with Gordon and Tonon much, if at all. It almost seems like there's a split in the gym. Renzo has his guys and Danaher has his guys.

which are renzos guys?

Renzo is busy living an awesome life. Danaher has always run a large program at Renzo's academy, teaching advanced classes there, and all those guys are under Renzo too, even though Danaher is their hands on coach.

Yeah I dunno, somehow I've kind of gotten some vibe that Renzo himself doesn't really ever even mention Gary, Eddie, etc much?

Yeah I dunno, somehow I've kind of gotten some vibe that Renzo himself doesn't really ever even mention Gary, Eddie, etc much?

who does he mention at all not called gracie?

I don't train at Renzo's (but know a decent amount about how things go down there).

Renzo teaches at RGA pretty irregularly, and has for many years. If he doesn't speak much about the DDS, it's probably because he doesn't to give the impression he is taking credit for them.

There are a number of guys teaching at Renzo's. Most of the top MMA and grappling guys (e.g. DDS) there have gone with John as their primary coach.

Back