DC vs Brock

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
IMG_2152.JPG IMG_2151.JPG
if Cormier beats AJ again what about a "superfight" between former HW champ Lesnar and LHW champ DC?

Cormier has beaten Josh Barnett and Bigfoot at HW and Brock will be elligible in July

who would win?

Nobody wants to see that fight, since nobody sees DC as true LHW champ until he wins against Jon Jones.

The real money fight for Brock is Conor.

Good question- I think Brock but DC always seems to win when I expect him to get beat. If it's the DC that turned up against Silva then I expect Rumble to win in the next one.

DC would manhandle Brock. Fucking 50 year old fossil Randy at 220lbs gave Brock a hard time. Imagine a guy who is way better everywhere.

DC would manhandle Brock. Fucking 50 year old fossil Randy at 220lbs gave Brock a hard time. Imagine a guy who is way better everywhere.
DC would get ragdolled

DC would get ragdolled

Funny how prime roided Brock couldn't do it to a much inferior Randy... DC would punch Brock and Brock would turtle. Horrible match up for him considering DCs wrestling

Actually, I think Lesnar vs. Jones would be a more compelling fight.

hqdefault.jpg

(Their reaction after they find out that USADA isn't going to be in effect)

DC is old but still as old as he is he would destroy Brock.

I see it going the same as Brock vs Cain

I would love to see DC slam Brock ala Barnett, then one of them good old wrestling elbow drops ala Macho man Randy Savage OOOOHHH YEEAAHHHH!

DC would throw brock on his jacked whiteboy head

Lesnar is easy prey for DC. Do you remember Brock-Velasquez? Would be same scenario even worst. DC knows what Cain knows but he knows everything a bit better.

Nobody wants to see that fight, since nobody sees DC as true LHW champ until he wins against Jon Jones.

Yeah but can Brock meet the weight requirements I'd wager that the last time he weighed 155 he was being pressed out between his mother's thighs

DC wins with ease, better striking, isn't as dependent on his ground game or even needing to get there. And while the fight was years ago has Brock really shown any growth to make you think DC couldn't just read the scouting report done when Cain was training in prep for him.

DC is old but still as old as he is he would destroy Brock.
DC is two years younger than Brock. While he has had more fights, he still hasn't taken enough damage over the years to think he's too wore out to handle Brock.

No you are so wrong popcorn boy.Dc is the champ and bones is the hit and run champ

No you are so wrong popcorn boy.Dc is the champ and bones is the hit and run champ

Technically yes.

But until DC avenges his loss against Jones fans will never see him as the champ. Why else do you think he's getting booed to hell and back?

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Back