DC vs Bisping at 205

So when you say DC isn't a finisher....you do realize that out of his 6 wins at LHW, 4 of them were finishes?

Gustafsson and Anderson were the only ones who made it to a decision.

Please stop. That Same old undersized good match up sent bisping to tue canvas 3 times in his last fight. DC has gone five rounds with legit top 3 light heavyweights and ragdolled heavyweights without gassing. Bisping literally has no chance in this fight. He's not going to knock Cormier out, he's damn sure not going to stop the takedowns and he definitly won't do shit in the clinch. Bisping has a better chance at beating Romero than he does with cormier.
Bum science. He's beaten Rumble at LHW, been dropped by Gus (I.E A guy with no real top wins), and lost to Jones.

That's his record against top 5 guys. 3-1 & he was dropped in two of those wins.

He's overrated as hell. Weak division. Weak competition. Weak record.

His HW wins are against has beens. He isn't a nightmare matchup for Bisping at all. Just an overrated guy in a paper thin division.

So when you say DC isn't a finisher....you do realize that out of his 6 wins at LHW, 4 of them were finishes?

Gustafsson and Anderson were the only ones who made it to a decision.
A coffee shop clerk, a 45 yr old MW he outweighed by 40lbs and a perennial choker.

Doesn't matter. T-Rex arms Cormier isn't hurting him in the stand up. He'll lay on him for a good three rounds, maybe get a couple 10-8 (Where he does zero damage like he did v Anderson) and then it gets interesting.

Old tubby never looks good in the 4th and 5th. That's what I wanna see.

He basically one-punched Bigfoot.

DC Ko1

Bum science. He's beaten Rumble at LHW, been dropped by Gus (I.E A guy with no real top wins), and lost to Jones.

That's his record against top 5 guys. 3-1 & he was dropped in two of those wins.

He's overrated as hell. Weak division. Weak competition. Weak record.

His HW wins are against has beens. He isn't a nightmare matchup for Bisping at all. Just an overrated guy in a paper thin division.

3-1 against Top5 Guys...the one L to the LHW goat you say?

What a scrub.

DC Ko1

I want to hear Bisping shout "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE TOWEL YOU FAT FUCK!" from the crowd during weigh ins.

I've always been a Bisping fan and I get the point that TS is making. But, DC is just too big and his wrestling is too strong.

Bisping would probably only be 206lbs by fight time while DC would be 236lbs. Even with his strong tdd, I see Bisping getting thrown in the air the first 3 rounds as he doesn't have the power to worry DC.

I've always been a Bisping fan and I get the point that TS is making. But, DC is just too big and his wrestling is too strong.

Bisping would probably only be 206lbs by fight time while DC would be 236lbs. Even with his strong tdd, I see Bisping getting thrown in the air the first 3 rounds as he doesn't have the power to worry DC.
Bisping could get over 210. He would get manhandled the first three but the last two would be interesting.

DC isn't elite in any area outside wrestling and when that fades, like all wrestlers, he becomes vulnerable.

I see Cormier being vastly overrated on Sherdog. He only has three top 5 wins and he was dropped in two of them.

Yes Bisping won't hurt him with power strikes, but if he's fresh in the 4th, pushing the pace and stuffing takedowns, it isn't unreasonable to think DC could take a lot of damage.

They weren't top 5. Does he even have 1 top five win? Maybe Shogun.

No. But he has put up the best effort against Bones (by far) and could make a case for having beaten Cormier. Only bad loss is Davis earler in his career, and it isn't THAT bad of a loss. Totally got headbutted by Rumble.

But yea, doesn't have a whole lot of impressive wins. Should beat Glover, I imagine.

No. But he has put up the best effort against Bones (by far) and could make a case for having beaten Cormier. Only bad loss is Davis earler in his career, and it isn't THAT bad of a loss. Totally got headbutted by Rumble.

But yea, doesn't have a whole lot of impressive wins. Should beat Glover, I imagine.
He should beat glover but at the end of the day he still has no top wins. Which add to what I'm saying regarding DC:

He's beaten Rumble and Gus. Good wins? Sure. But enough to call him unbeatable? I don't think so.

If I made a thread saying Bisping beats Jacare pre Whittaker, the responses would be the same. If I made it today, the responses would be a lot different.

Obviously 99% of people are going to back DC, but he isn't a finisher. He has a couple subs against quitters and a finish against an old, undersized, stylistically good match up, but outside that, he has a weak top game and an even weaker gas tank.

Bisping would be steam rolled in the 1st 2 rounds without question, but his TDD is still solid.

Is there a tipping point where Cormier gasses enough for Bisping to keep it standing?

Round 3? Round 4? Round 5? Yes. There is.

And when that happens, does Bisping start to damage him? Yes.

Without the TD threat, Cormier is average on the feet at best. I actually don't think this fight is a blow out. Especially when the fat bugger gets tired. Bisping by 5th round TKO.
<36>

Never go Full Retard. Not a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back