DC talking about finishing Francis

CVidal27

VIDAL
@White
Reaction score
I just read that D.C. said he would have finished Francis if he was on top of him for 5 rounds. D.C. FUCK YOU! You acted like a scared little bitch who wanted nothing to do with Francis or Stipe and then when you see both men become tired and fight each other slowly you see a weakness. If Stipe would have knocked out or submitted Francis you wouldn't have asked for this fight. However, it's not as easy to finish Francis as you think it is. Then you say stupid shit like, if Struve defeated Stipe then why can't I? Struve didn't legally beat Stipe, he didn't even beat him, he poked him in the eyes twice in a row and took advantage of that sequence and hurt Stipe. He didn't knock Stipe out or tap him. You were knocked out by Jones and get this, he actually didn't eye poke you. Overall, D.C. has lost me in recent fights .He's 40 going on 14. He acts like such an immature little shit talker and then cries hysterically when he loses. Stipe is going to knock him the fuck out. I always cheered for you but from now on I'm done. You're an asshole like Jones is. Stipe is actually kind, funny and humble. He deserves to be the top fighter right now.

Damn he really pissed you off.

STFU NOOB, DC is one of the GOATS and would have finished the ufc hypemachine known as Francis Nogroundou and most likely choke him out. SHOW SOME HESPECT.

Dont be mad because Stipe is a poor mans Sergei Kharitonov with with a decent single leg and no subs.

I hope DC knocks Stipe TFO.

you cry almost as much as DC

BEEcNgm.gif

I just read that D.C. said he would have finished Francis if he was on top of him for 5 rounds. D.C. FUCK YOU! You acted like a scared little bitch who wanted nothing to do with Francis or Stipe and then when you see both men become tired and fight each other slowly you see a weakness. If Stipe would have knocked out or submitted Francis you wouldn't have asked for this fight. However, it's not as easy to finish Francis as you think it is. Then you say stupid shit like, if Struve defeated Stipe then why can't I? Struve didn't legally beat Stipe, he didn't even beat him, he poked him in the eyes twice in a row and took advantage of that sequence and hurt Stipe. He didn't knock Stipe out or tap him. You were knocked out by Jones and get this, he actually didn't eye poke you. Overall, D.C. has lost me in recent fights .He's 40 going on 14. He acts like such an immature little shit talker and then cries hysterically when he loses. Stipe is going to knock him the fuck out. I always cheered for you but from now on I'm done. You're an asshole like Jones is. Stipe is actually kind, funny and humble. He deserves to be the top fighter right now.

hI8YTBX.jpg

it's not as easy to finish Francis as you think it is.

Ngannou was basically a grappling dummy after the first round. Stipe just gassed maybe as bad as we have seen a champ gas and couldn't finish him. Stipe was throwing some DADA 5000 on Kimbo level GnP. DC would have finished Ngannou easy

74767258.jpg

STFU NOOB, DC is one of the GOATS and would have finished the ufc hypemachine known as Francis Nogroundou and most likely choke him out. SHOW SOME HESPECT.

Dont be mad because Stipe is a poor mans Sergei Kharitonov with with a decent single leg and no subs.

I hope DC knocks Stipe TFO.
lol

Stipe will be 36 years old inside 2 months and he's the heavyweight champion of the world. At 36, that's what was happening to Sergei:
tumblr_og5pftDgPd1qd4esao1_r1_500.gif

Knocked out by a fat bum in a B league. Since then he has never been the same. Poor performances, one after another. He's as done as it gets, and he's only 37. When Werdum was 37, that's what happened to him:

111514-UFC-Fabricio-Werdum2-J2-PI.vadapt.620.high_.01.jpg

Became the #1 heavyweight in the world, defeated one of the top P4P in Cain with a dominant performance.

Then when Werdum fought Miocic right after, that happened:
ZjpeJWN.gif

And now Miocic is establishing himself as one of the GOATs of the sport. Defending his title against one challenger after another, stopping the Ngannou hype, finishing legends in Overeem and JDS. Clean.

If anything, Sergei was a poor's man Stipe. He never achieved his full potential. Lost in his prime to a one dimensional fighter in Aleks, stopped by then LHW Overeem. I like the guy, but let's not go crazy here. Stipe is top 3 (at least) heavyweights ever. Sergei is not even in the top 10, probably.

I don't think DC would have taken Francis's punches as well as Stipe and I don't think DC would have faired well with that reach. If DC turned it into a wrestling match then he takes it easily but he'd need to weather the early storm. Francis is a black cloud no one wants over them. Anyway, I think the key to victory for Stipe is his in and out footwork and working angles. He needs to pressure DC and cut an angle as Soo as DC tries to counter, keeping enough distance to land the short right hand that Stipe is known for.

lol

Stipe will be 36 years old inside 2 months and he's the heavyweight champion of the world. At 36, that's what was happening to Sergei:
tumblr_og5pftDgPd1qd4esao1_r1_500.gif

Knocked out by a fat bum in a B league. Since then he has never been the same. Poor performances, one after another. He's as done as it gets, and he's only 37. When Werdum was 37, that's what happened to him:

111514-UFC-Fabricio-Werdum2-J2-PI.vadapt.620.high_.01.jpg

Became the #1 heavyweight in the world, defeated one of the top P4P in Cain with a dominant performance.

Then when Werdum fought Miocic right after, that happened:
ZjpeJWN.gif

And now Miocic is establishing himself as one of the GOATs of the sport. Defending his title against one challenger after another, stopping the Ngannou hype, finishing legends in Overeem and JDS. Clean.

If anything, Sergei was a poor's man Stipe. He never achieved his full potential. Lost in his prime to a one dimensional fighter in Aleks, stopped by then LHW Overeem. I like the guy, but let's not go crazy here. Stipe is top 3 (at least) heavyweights ever. Sergei is not even in the top 10, probably.

Man you must be one of those morons who think that age is the best and only way to measure a professional athletes peak. I bet you think Jose Aldo is still in his prime too because hes 31 years old, you FOOL. Here is a lesson in whats called "Critical thinking" which clearly wasnt taught to you, son. Sergei started his pro career in 2000, Stipe started his career in 2010. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to discover that Sergei would have a different trajectory and decline,but here you go posting their age like the mongoloid that you are, showing weak MMA knowlege and keyboardmanship as usual.

The fact is Stipe is a poor mans "PRIME SERGEI" with a decent single leg and no subs and thats just something you have to deal with. Prime Sergei would have KTFOd old ass AA, old ass, juiceless Reem, and old ass Mark Hunt the same way Stipe did, spamming the same boxing 1-2's Stipe uses.

Stipe is a good fighter but nothing special which is why he got KTFOd by Stefan Struve during his physical prime at 30 years old. Sergei would never get KTFO by Struve during his prime. Struve couldnt even fucking beat current AA lol.

Stipe aint that good, just another senior citizen crusher who has fought nothing but 40 year olds.

tumblr_odcgvbfacu1qa33wlo1_500.gif
RVKZ0n.gif

Hope DC crushes this UFC hypejob.

Man you must be one of those morons who think that age is the best and only way to measure a professional athletes peak. I bet you think Jose Aldo is still in his prime too because hes 31 years old, you FOOL. Here is a lesson in whats called "Critical thinking" which clearly wasnt taught to you, son. Sergei started his pro career in 2000, Stipe started his career in 2010. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to discover that Sergei would have a different trajectory and decline,but here you go posting their age like the mongoloid that you are, showing weak MMA knowlege and keyboardmanship as usual.

The fact is Stipe is a poor mans "PRIME SERGEI" with a decent single leg and no subs and thats just something you have to deal with. Prime Sergei would have KTFOd old ass AA, old ass, juiceless Reem, and old ass Mark Hunt the same way Stipe did, spamming the same boxing 1-2's Stipe uses.

Stipe is a good fighter but nothing special which is why he got KTFOd by Stefan Struve during his physical prime at 30 years old. Sergei would never get KTFO by Struve during his prime. Struve couldnt even fucking beat current AA lol.

Stipe aint that good, just another senior citizen crusher who has fought nothing but 40 year olds.

tumblr_odcgvbfacu1qa33wlo1_500.gif
RVKZ0n.gif

Hope DC crushes this UFC hypejob.

Hey idiot,

Struve Eyepoked Stipe twice and badly RIGHT before those punches. I have the slow mo video but since you're into gifs, why don't you post a slow mo gif on the eye pokes?

Back