Media DC says Bo Nickal is not ready for Aliskerov

He's not even ready for CM Punk

CM punk submits him first round

He's right. Aliskerov is a much more tested UFC prospect

He's not wrong. Bo is a prospect with 3 professional fights. Aliskerov is more experienced.

In 2-3 years this fight would make sense but Bo is too green right now.

He's not wrong. Bo is a prospect with 3 professional fights. Aliskerov is more experienced.

In 2-3 years this fight would make sense but Bo is too green right now.

too green vs. too old

what an argument this will be

I bet Bo would take that fight if offered.

I'm skeptical he would, he would call out Khamzat and then when pressed about it say "I'd fight him right now! But it doesn't make sense, we'll meet years down the road" it was weird. Bo is 2 or 3 more wins including the Gore fight away from fighting top talent. Ikram has tons of hard fights for him in the top 15 anyways.

Hes not taking the Lesnar route. Bo will take time.

I'm skeptical he would, he would call out Khamzat and then when pressed about it say "I'd fight him right now! But it doesn't make sense, we'll meet years down the road" it was weird. Bo is 2 or 3 more wins including the Gore fight away from fighting top talent. Ikram has tons of hard fights for him in the top 15 anyways.
the difference is that Ikran is a newcomer just like Bo, and I bet Bo thinks he is ready for the fireworks. Khamzat is a proven commodity in UFC and has a track record at least.

Obviously.

Bo looked like shit against Pickett, and will probably not look that great against Gore.

the difference is that Ikran is a newcomer just like Bo, and I bet Bo thinks he is ready for the fireworks. Khamzat is a proven commodity in UFC and has a track record at least.
Ikram isn’t a newcomer to MMA. He was the BraveFC champion and he’s a 2x combat Sambo world champion, which is essentially amateur MMA. He was the betting favorite vs Chimaev when they fought, and would have likely won if that random lead uppercut didn’t land.

Bo would be a heavy underdog, there’s no chance the UFC or his managers allow the fight to happen right now.

Ikram isn’t a newcomer to MMA. He was the BraveFC champion and he’s a 2x combat Sambo world champion, which is essentially amateur MMA. He was the betting favorite vs Chimaev when they fought, and would have likely won if that random lead uppercut didn’t land.

Bo would be a heavy underdog, there’s no chance the UFC or his managers allow the fight to happen right now.
newcomer to UFC....

I've noticed that DC yaps a lot. Like way more than he should.
<DCrying>

I don't think so, I think this is a boxing type build up. They brought in two guys who normally wouldn't be good enough for the contender series specifically to fight Bo. Then he fought 13-8 non top 100 Jamie Pickett. Now he's fighting 4-2 undersized Tresean Gore who is at best...a very slight step up from Pickett but still one of the absolute worst fighters on the roster. This has been very deliberate, they will not jump from Tresean Gore to Ikram Aliskerov. It'll be like a Andre Petroski, Armen Petrosyan, Jacob Malkoun type opponent next I can almost* guarantee it. Nothing risky.

Back