DC looking IN SHAPE

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Looks the same to me... but I don't normally pay that close of attention to men's physiques. Perhaps a side by side would be helpful.

Really hoping DC wins this.

Also, disgustingly torn between the Woodley/Maia fight. Maia is pretty much the best example of a pure martial artist. A real humble guy who is really easy to root for once you hear him talk. And as much nonsense as Woodley has spewed, if you watch all the embedded's and stuff, he actually seems like a pretty cool guy. Stylistically think he's a nightmare for Maia, but, hard to root against Damien. Just hope its a good fight and not Anderson vs Maia type fight.
I feel the same way about Woodley/Maia. They are life long grinders who have championship mentalities. However it plays out there will be no losers in that fight in my mind.

what's up with the Thick-Solid-Tight threads these day showing fighters in clothes? How much can you tell??

Also, disgustingly torn between the Woodley/Maia fight. Maia is pretty much the best example of a pure martial artist. A real humble guy who is really easy to root for once you hear him talk. And as much nonsense as Woodley has spewed, if you watch all the embedded's and stuff, he actually seems like a pretty cool guy. Stylistically think he's a nightmare for Maia, but, hard to root against Damien. Just hope its a good fight and not Anderson vs Maia type fight.

I think Woodley is going to destroy Maia. Probably first round stoppage.

' Good Lord JBJ in a good shape DC in a good shape. They will fight. DC wins. '
- Tze

good shape but dc's on his way out and jones is still near his prime and very motivated.
i think jones will finish him this time.

start a new thread for that you hijacker!

Towell trick will not fly this time, he looks old tho.

Lmao can't tell shit from these photos. He had better be in the best shape of his life though, or at least the best possible. This is the fight he's been clamoring about for years. This is his final shot.

CSAC requirements

Weigh-ins a month before the fight help keep fighters honest, should provide for better performances as well
Wow! You clearly lost a sig bet.
Whoever designed your kit is a comedic genius!

"Location: Morally above you"

Back