DC just rekd Gustafsson on Twitter

love DCs agression in the cage, outside not so much

whatever the fight to make is Luke vs OSP

So this a response to Gus' callout of Rockhold yesterday, which was Gus taking a dig at Luke for saying he'd move up to 205

Lol'd hard at #theGustafssonWay = 'Earning' a title shot by getting KO'd in your backyard

DC is a fkn savage

thats a great dig. i love dc as a fighter but i'm not usually such a fan of his promo. struck gold here, no doubt

DC is the first to admit that he had to legitimize his title when he beat Volkan. Gus cried after Rumble smacked him and is ducking everyone ATM. DC 2 GUS 0.

And losing your way into getting the actual belt is the #CormierWay

This is getting sad. Why can't he take call-outs like the man I thought he was?

Jon Jones knocked DCs head off and he got a title shot right after

#dcwaytoo

yeah but DC LOST HIS WAY TO THE TITLE

Better than being handed the title after getting your ass kicked twice lol

You idiots might want to check the record books, fight finder and wikipedia. You are very misinformed.

Last edited:
How did Gus end up getting that title shot against DC after losing to Rumble?
He was promised a rematch with Jones at first. Then all of sudden had to fight Rumble to earn it.

Rumble won and got the title shot, but Jones fucked up and the UFC decided to put Cormier in his place, coming off a loss. For the vacant title.

DC had no problem with Rumble, so then Gus was next in line for his first fight as a champ. Probably because of the earlier story with Jones, and how Gus was promised a rematch.

Now that's a SHOT.

Gus the gifted title shot king.
Beating out Uriah Faber.

Gus arguably beat Jones, DC got manhandled the first time then knocked the fuck out the second. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Jon Jones knocked DCs head off and he got a title shot right after

#dcwaytoo

DC has gotten title fights after both of his losses.

What a weird twitter battle. Twitter is retarded.

DC is the first to admit that he had to legitimize his title when he beat Volkan. Gus cried after Rumble smacked him and is ducking everyone ATM. DC 2 GUS 0.

Dc repeatedly says that he lost to jones twice and makes no excuses for it even though he has every right to complain about jones’ ped usage.

Gus loses to jones and he goes and whines all over social media, makes a YouTube video of himself dancing at the gym and acts like it’s unfair if he doesn’t get another shot. And here he is bashing Luke wtf? I bet he no longer updates his stupid triangle tattoos when he loses either.

Why would he want his buddy to get murdered by Whittaker ? Does he think those kicks are gonna win him any more fights ?

War Cormier!!. Gus should try fighting once every 25 years so we can remember him

If Gustafsson and Weidman fought I wouldn't know who to root against.

Dc repeatedly says that he lost to jones twice and makes no excuses for it even though he has every right to complain about jones’ ped usage.

Gus loses to jones and he goes and whines all over social media, makes a YouTube video of himself dancing at the gym and acts like it’s unfair if he doesn’t get another shot. And here he is bashing Luke wtf? I bet he no longer updates his stupid triangle tattoos when he loses either.
Haha, how did you become such a hater? Really, what do you get out of this?

Now people can't dance or have fun in the gym anymore? Does that mean being a whiner?

{<huh}

So this a response to Gus' callout of Rockhold yesterday, which was Gus taking a dig at Luke for saying he'd move up to 205

Lol'd hard at #theGustafssonWay = 'Earning' a title shot by getting KO'd in your backyard

DC is a fkn savage

Meh

At least Gus has legit beaten Bones.

D.C. Just salty about that, and sticking up for his bff

Sad.

giphy.gif

Haha, how did you become such a hater? Really, what do you get out of this?

Now people can't dance or have fun in the gym anymore? Does that mean being a whiner?

{<huh}

you’re right I’m hating lol. I’ll stop I just really don’t like Gus. He’s a super sloppy fighter, he’s had fights with the top 3 LHWs and he lost all of them. I don’t know why he acts like he’s deserving of anything. But whatever I’ll stop hating

Back