DC/Jones - N/C or win overturned to DC?

Hopefully DC gets the belt back again. I love when Jones' fans have to watch jon take responsibility for his own actions. DC probably will want a fight for the title if Jones tests hot though, unless he wants to turn "NWO"
heel.

How the fuck can be a result overturned to a win to guy who was knocked out???
Will be a NC, after AC hearing.

Usually a NC.

See also the Silva - Diaz fight for example.

There is literally a 0% chance it gets turned into a W for DC.

NC is imminent.

Definitely won't be a win for DC. Given he'll likely fight Gus next and he's already beaten him my guess is they'll give him the belt back rather than making that fight for the vacant belt. That'll be a good fight but it'll be tough to draw huge numbers with the given situation.

100% NC,

Out of competition drug test fail is a NC so without a doubt an in-competition fail is a NC.

As Ole Chael has said before, "The fight night drug test is just an intelligence test".

it will be NC after the hearing, there is precedence

how on earth would it be a win for DC

he got KTFO FFS

How the fuck can be a result overturned to a win to guy who was knocked out???
Will be a NC, after AC hearing.

Ask Gleison Tibau he juiced got caught and his first round rear naked choke win got overturned to a win for Trujillo lol its very likely imo

Would be just for it to be reversed, just for maximum impact on Jones but in reality, ND aside, this is already a big loss for Jones in his career and part of his life.

Ask Gleison Tibau he juiced got caught and his first round rear naked choke win got overturned to a win for Trujillo lol its very likely imo
I hope they do that. fuck cheaters!

No Contest and DC is champ again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back