DC/Jones II will NOT happen this summer...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
1. UFC does not like/want DC as Champ
2. UFC knows DC will probably beat post usada Jones, as he is Jon's biggest threat.
3. This whole leaving it up in the air, if Jon wants the fight or tuneup first, is such bullshit
4. DC will fight Manawar this summer. If he loses, Jon will fight Manawar (champ) and skip DC (ideal), or having being (if) KO'd by Manawar, maybe Jon will feel more comfortable fighting DC then, as number 1 contender fight.
5. UFC would NEVER have this epic fight in Aneheim of all places, and they for sure would be ME unlike what was mentioned that they would not be ME.

Fool me once (UFC 200) shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Don't be fooled again people. However, I can tell you already have not only been fooled, but are edging toward full retard, yet again.

Shitty thread Friday for you, buddeh ?

You've contributed. Take a seat until next week.

It will happen. No one gives a shit about DC-Manuwa.

DC is at AKA. He's due for another injury pullout. I don't believe they've had one in the last 20 minutes.

So according to the master scooper Ariel Helwani, it's very close to be done. But according to you, "it won't happen" ... who to believe??? this is a tough one!

It probably won't happen, but that's because either D.C. will get hurt, need surgery, or some other reason, like Jones murdering someone. Not because of any of that stuff you said.

1. UFC does not like/want DC as Champ
2. UFC knows DC will probably beat post usada Jones, as he is Jon's biggest threat.
3. This whole leaving it up in the air, if Jon wants the fight or tuneup first, is such bullshit
4. DC will fight Manawar this summer. If he loses, Jon will fight Manawar (champ) and skip DC (ideal), or having being (if) KO'd by Manawar, maybe Jon will feel more comfortable fighting DC then, as number 1 contender fight.
5. UFC would NEVER have this epic fight in Aneheim of all places, and they for sure would be ME unlike what was mentioned that they would not be ME.

Fool me once (UFC 200) shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Don't be fooled again people. However, I can tell you already have not only been fooled, but are edging toward full retard, yet again.

ufc dislikes dc so extremely that they give him analysis and commentary jobs so that not only do people have to watch him when he fights, they have to watch him when other people fight too

meh

ufc dislikes dc so extremely that they give him analysis and commentary jobs so that not only do people have to watch him when he fights, they have to watch him when other people fight too

meh

TS said the UFC does not like/want DC as champ. What does that have to do with his jobs with the UFC outside of being the champ?

TS said the UFC does not like/want DC as champ. What does that have to do with his jobs with the UFC outside of being the champ?
Not liking as champ and liking as commentator because he is well spoken and can coherently formulate a thought, unlike gil melendez, twood, others, is a completely different story.

Yeah the UFC hates trilogies where millions of dollars can be made. They'd rather have a drug addict flake as champion screwing up their profits.

Back