DC> JJ is 3-0 Clean

Why would you go around criticizing people's spelling on the internet if you don't even know how a fucking apostrophe works?
No malice intended,just didn't agree sorry

We agree ,this time DC wont gass

DC will slow down again in the 4th round like he did vs Gus, but he will be less gassed than a clean Jon Jones. Unlike the first fight where he slowed down in the 4th while Jones looked like he just got up out of bed.

This fight is the biggest fight for both of their legacies. If Jones wins he's the GOAT. If he loses he was a cheat that had to take PEDS to beat Cormier and lost when he got clean.

Was probably clean/cleaner in the OSP fight as it was his first fight under USADA,
Ask DC> and look at performence.Ringrust is real but jj has debunked that

When there is money on the line there's a huge incentive to use peds. To think he only used the one time is ridiculous. His brother popped for the exact same substances by the way.
I'm sure plenty of people that have only popped once have been dirty more than once. I'm also sure that there are plenty of people that haven't popped have been dirty as well. I'm not saying he only used once, I'm just saying that I don't care.

DC will slow down again in the 4th round like he did vs Gus, but he will be less gassed than a clean Jon Jones. Unlike the first fight where he slowed down in the 4th while Jones looked like he just got up out of bed.
Maybe,i doubt that,we shall see

If Jones was clean for the first DC fight, why would he juice for the second DC fight with more stringent drug testing in place if he already beat him clean the first time? It's because he wasn't clean the first time and he knows it. The OSP fight is the real clean Jon Jones.
coked up party boy Jones > than PED Jones. He probably felt like something was missing since he had that itch.

Maybe but as long as Bones pisses clean twice then there isn't much for DC to say about their match ups, past or present.

Last edited:
When there is money on the line there's a huge incentive to use peds. To think he only used the one time is ridiculous. His brother popped for the exact same substances by the way.

Also, Brock Lesnar popped for the same drug in virtually the same stage of their training camps. That is also the exact stage of a steroid cycle during training camp that you would expect to take those drugs. Why would someone decide to start juicing after the UFC initiated one of the most stringent drug testing programs in sport if he was clean pre USADA?

DC knows whats up and you can see how much it bothers Jones when DC says it. People need to realise that USADA Jones is not going to be the same as pre USADA Jones.

meh, fuck speculation. He popped once so he was dirty once. You could go through everyone's career and try to figure out if they were on something or not. Pointless really.
It's odd that one of his brothers got popped in the NFL for the same stuff and there is questions of him having avoided detection for numerous years.. Guess dick issues run in the family aye? Or maybe, his big bro was on roids, was getting away with it for years in the NFL, and he decided he could also do it for awhile and get away with it? Clomid and Letrozol, are used as masking agents.. as is cocaine.

Also, Brock Lesnar popped for the same drug in virtually the same stage of their training camps. That is also the exact stage of a steroid cycle during training camp that you would expect to take those drugs. Why would someone decide to start juicing after the UFC initiated one of the most stringent drug testing programs in sport if he was clean pre USADA?

DC knows whats up and you can see how much it bothers Jones when DC says it. People need to realise that USADA Jones is not going to be the same as pre USADA Jones.

but what makes you so sure, that he will not take any stuff?

Yeah why would jj care about alligation's? Unless it's true,who knows -Dc is definetly under jj's skin

I agree with DC. My theory is that in his early fights, he was clean when he was gassing in round 2 vs Stephan Bonnar. After that, he became a cardio machine who out lasted Gustafson with barely a weeks training (by his own admission). When USADA came in, he probably got frightened off the juice as many fighters did, but when he saw how tentative and gun shy he was without the mental advantage of knowing he was on the juice, he decided to get back on it for the DC fight. I think he will be clean this time and he will gas out and DC will beat him by decision.

Think of it this way. Why would you juice for the second DC fight if you know you already beat him the first time while being clean? Makes no sense. Jones was cheating for a long time.
This is why, if DC wins, I think he should leave it at that, do whatever he wants with his career, but never fight JJ again. If he goes for a 3rd fight, he just risks JJ finding a way to cheat again. Beat him and give him no more chances.

giphy.gif

If Jones did juice the chances that Daniel also juiced are very very high.

Back