Media DC: I've been knocked out once

I honestly don’t know how you can watch that and not see that DC went out there.
Most people don’t considered getting flash KO’d a full on knockout. Going out for a half a second happens all the time in fights.
I consider a KO when you stop moving for more than like 3 seconds

Most people don’t considered getting flash KO’d a full on knockout. Going out for a half a second happens all the time in fights.
I consider a KO when you stop moving for more than like 3 seconds
Totally limp for more than 3 seconds is a little closer to coma than I think a ko needs to be lol but I get what you’re saying. Thing is, most Kos aren’t like that anyways. There’s lots of fights that are called Kos where the losing fighter is way more conscious than DC appears to be here, so what are we really talking about at that point?

Imagine getting KO'd so brutally we were worried you were getting beaten to death, then had a breakdown crying non-stop in the Octagon before they announced the winner, then saying you didn't get knocked out because the officials later said it wasn't a valid bout....

<seniorvolk>

CTE or Copium? YOU DECIDE lol

Imagine Jon Jones letting DC use steroids while Jones had to fight clean?

We both know that wouldn't happen though.

Imagine Jon Jones letting DC use steroids while Jones had to fight clean?

We both know that wouldn't happen though.

Imagine... surprise-surprise... all top fighters are and were on some steroids, but yes, Olympian company man DC who like to cheating with weight-scale... was as clean as they come! <Neil01>

Bro he wasn't knocked out cold.

Look at Miocic ko against Ngannou or Bisping vs Hendo and you'll see what get knocked the f*ck out look like.

Lol you took a picture although DC is clearly moving on the gif in your first post.

This is what get knocked out cold look like :

View attachment 1042355

So you admit he was staring off in the nosebleeds? Need to be conscious to do that
What a cool new standard that KOs only count if they're GOAT level

Here he is after Jones put him down. McCarthy said cormier looked up at him and said "Mommy?"

2isvcd.gif

Rogan knew he had been KO'd

He means knocked unconscious. A TKO is a "knockout" in that the fight has to be stopped because you were no longer able to defend yourself and fight back but it's not knocked the fuck out. It's a very different experience waking up and having to ask what the fuck happened.

Here he is after Jones put him down. McCarthy said cormier looked up at him and said "Mommy?"
I don't recall Big John saying that and if he did that's pretty fucked up. That's one of those things that if it happened you just keep that to yourself. Waking up from being knocked out is about the most confusing thing that can possibly happen to you. I've only been KO'd once and that was in a mountain biking crash. But getting your lights turned out and you wake up on the ground in pain with people standing over you when the last thing your remember you were just doing your thing having fun... yeah, it's every bit as confusing as you'd imagine that being.

Imagine... surprise-surprise... all top fighters are and were on some steroids, but yes, Olympian company man DC who like to cheating with weight-scale... was as clean as they come! <Neil01>

Then how was he never caught and Jones was caught 3 times? Are you saying Jones is just a complete and total moron?

Jones had steel plates in his gloves without that beaten a 5 year old. See I too can make up crap.

I don't recall Big John saying that and if he did that's pretty fucked up. That's one of those things that if it happened you just keep that to yourself. Waking up from being knocked out is about the most confusing thing that can possibly happen to you. I've only been KO'd once and that was in a mountain biking crash. But getting your lights turned out and you wake up on the ground in pain with people standing over you when the last thing your remember you were just doing your thing having fun... yeah, it's every bit as confusing as you'd imagine that being.

Well, I actually embellished that part of the story.

I'm glad. When I read it I was just like, damn. That doesn't seem like something Big John would do and thats kinda fucked up. LOL

Thanks for being a good sport. A lot of crybabies on here would report the post and spend the next 3 pages on the forum in a rage about it.

1714942462603.png

Back