Media DC: I've been knocked out once

Do you not know what a TKO is?
You can see him moving his arm as the gif ends. He was never out cold, which is what makes this a TKO.
That's a tko you dumb shit, he's not out cold. I can't stand DC and am a big stipe fan, I'm from the Cleveland area. I wish DC went out cold but he didn't.
I too like to be held up by my opponents dozen unanswered blows and then collapse with my leg bent backwards when I'm conscious.

Last edited:
6dd6f4_1ac5398a3ebd4caca6a3b8afebde3862~mv2.gif

Sure thing Cormier stans.

A knock out means the fighter was unconscious. A technical knock out means the ref stopped the fight because the fighter was hurt and not intelligently defending themselves. DC has been knocked out (as in separated from his consciousness) once.

Are you honestly saying it's impossible to fall badly unless you're completely unconscious?
A knock out means the fighter was unconscious. A technical knock out means the ref stopped the fight because the fighter was hurt and not intelligently defending themselves. DC has been knocked out (as in separated from his consciousness) once.
According to you guys this wasn't a KO either apparently:

giphy.gif

Look DC's still holding himself up and moving.

Guess he's never been KO'd at all apparently.

Last edited:
You wouldn't need to put words in his mouth if he didn't say stupid shit like only being KO'd once when he got KO'd twice.
I don't think stipe kod him he wasn't out he was gassed and got tkod. Jones actually put him out and he didn't know where he was or what happened

He was still knocked out. On paper, he didn't LOSE by knockout, but you'd better believe he was unconscious, and your brain doesn't care what your official record says.

Imagine getting KO'd so brutally we were worried you were getting beaten to death, then had a breakdown crying non-stop in the Octagon before they announced the winner, then saying you didn't get knocked out because the officials later said it wasn't a valid bout....

<seniorvolk>

CTE or Copium? YOU DECIDE lol

DC literally woke up and said he didn't know what happened. This is the only time he got knocked out
A fighter's recollection of whether or not they've been KO'd isn't the standard. It's kinda the whole point of having refs cause fighters don't realize they've gone out.

Stipe put DC out and then woke him up with more punches by the time the ref stopped it.

The double champ does what he wants! Lol

DC had balls, fought men Jones lacked the courage to fight, and won the HW belt. Meanwhile the LHW cheating\coward wisely spent year after year hiding from every single HW, including DC, Stipe, Francis, etc.

"Character" was shown from DC & Jon for many years, only DC's traits were inspirational.

Last edited:
Some fighters only consider being KOed as going unconscious instead of a ref stepping in…

I remember Frank Mir claimed he was never KOed, even from his motorcycle crash (this was before Carwin)…

Is normal.

Back