DC has had to deal with too many criminals just think about it

One of the most bizarre things I have seen.

People cheering on a career criminal and cheat, over a guy who teaches youth wrestling in his spare time.

Sign of the times I guess.

I don't get hating DC. He seems like a good guy.

How dare you besmirch Ray Traylor's name like that. DC could never be the Boss Man, you think DC could hit a BIg Boss Man slam on a prime Akeem? Yeah didn't think so!

Actually DC could easily do that hahah

People cheering on a career criminal and cheat, over a guy who teaches youth wrestling in his spare time.

I believe career criminals are people who commit crimes for monetary gain.

And people boo DC cause he's boring compared to everyone he faces.

Uncultured grappling deficient swine!

Do you mean his personality? Or his fights?

Because his fights with Gus, AJ and Jones are amazing.

I think it's unfair to put AJ in this conversation. I mean c'mon, who HASN'T wanted to throw a yoga mat at a woman a few times? Anthonys just real as fuck.
He's been accused of domestic violence by three different women over the years.

Technically Josh Barnett too, I wouldn't say throwing yoga mats in a gym would be crime though

I think it's unfair to put AJ in this conversation. I mean c'mon, who HASN'T wanted to throw a yoga mat at a woman a few times? Anthonys just real as fuck.

@senri, can you please explain this imposter and how does he ruffle the waves in the nexus?

Look at his profile so you can see his av

So, by “dealing with” you mean a professional fighter, fighting other professional fighters? Poor DC

<DCrying>

So, by “dealing with” you mean a professional fighter, fighting other professional fighters? Poor DC

<DCrying>
I don't understand your point. You are aware that DC interacts with opponents more than fighting them in respect to promotion? DC was in the position of being booed against a scumbag of Jones' magnitude.

The reason and whole problem with DC and why people boo him, well, its his face.

Throwing the yoga mat was easily the most heinous of the crimes.

his tight glistening and marbled dark flesh is not at it's prime. It's delectable but he is not at the best flavor to taste... Mr DLX i need you to be better than this...I want no regression in my me....pupils....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back