DC contagious interview hilarious "Jon Jones Is Secretly a Huge Fan of Mine"

You know what's weird, and I'm sure Jones fans will probably flame me for this, but I think what DC said is true.

As much as they may not like each other, I DO think that Jon respects DC as a competitor and enjoys watching him fight.

Um, Jon himself has admitted that he is a fan of DC as a competitor and a man. Why would anyone bash you for common knowledge?

when you beat gamers who pick the best of everything in the game, it feels much sweeter when you pull off the victory, especially when you pick a scrub ass team or some bum ass characters

Um, Jon himself has admitted that he is a fan of DC as a competitor and a man. Why would anyone bash you for common knowledge?
Because Jon Jones has proven to be a dishonest person. It's hard to tell if he respects him or resents him.

I believe it.

All he can do is talk about Cormier now of days. Cormier's success is the only relevance Bones can cling to.

I mean despite the failed test and constant fuck ups, Jones undeniably has a much, much bigger fan base. Let's not kid ourselves, most DC "fans" are just Jones haters
That's stupid. Alot of people are or at least we're fans of both. It's hard to keep defending Jones . I've stopped.

That's stupid. Alot of people are or at least we're fans of both. It's hard to keep defending Jones . I've stopped.

You can't really defend Jones. But thats not what i said. I said Jones has a way bigger fan base then DC even though he always fucks up. Thats obviously true. DC is a great fighter. But unfortunately he has VERY few real fans. He has plenty of fake fans that only cheer for him because he is Jones rival. Pretty much every time a DC "fan" talks about DC they take a shot at Jones. Sure he has a few real fans, but obviously Jones is much more popular

I believe it.

All he can do is talk about Cormier now of days. Cormier's success is the only relevance Bones can cling to.

LOL you have that completely backward. DC just won the HW belt, and the only thing him and his "fans" (Jones haters. Unfortunately DC has few real fans) talk about is Jones.

And don't pretend like Jones has no relevance. Besides Conor, he is probably the most talked about fighter in MMA. Even while being out

Jones is a sociopath that doesn't think he did anything wrong lol. He only said that to "get some fans". Jones only cares about Jones TBH

I guarantee you dc would trade his hw title
For a victory over bones.

No shit! Beating Jones is still by far the biggest goal every LHW and HW has. There is not a single HW or LHW that would rather win the belt then beat Jones. DC included

No shit! Beating Jones is still by far the biggest goal every LHW and HW has. There is not a single HW or LHW that would rather win the belt then beat Jones. DC included

Beating a great fighter that is sure to be shock full of steroids and cocaine is a great achievement, no question about that. Also, Jones will be disqualified later on by USADA, so even if you lose you win.

I have no doubt this is the case.

I also think that the vitriol is also real too though—imagine being jones: young, athletically gifted, popular and successful, but all the while you have to watch a much older and much more beloved fighter in DC be successful.

Jones needs to cheat to be a champion, whereas dc doesn’t. That has to drive Jones absolutely insane.

Might be some weird oedipus shit going on with jones.

I don’t think the need to juice bothers Jon one fucking bit. I don’t think he gives a shit at all. As long as he’s on top, I think he’s cool with anything including but not limited to DUIs, hit and runs on pregnant women while stoned and cuckane. The only thing that bothers him is that he got caught.

I think DC is bigger Jones fan. Classic music analogue: DC = Salieri, Jones = Mozart.

Pretty much every time a DC "fan" talks about DC they take a shot at Jones. Sure he has a few real fans, but obviously Jones is much more popular
That goes both ways in fact I have never seen a thread involving DC without an idiot trying to discredit his accomplishments by bringing up Jones. At this point Jones is more infamous than famous.

I don't understand how people can hate on this guy.

Last edited:
Back