DC absolutely cannot retire now, he must avenge his loss to jon

he should vacate the LHW title and challenge him at HW.

DC is probably crazy enough to fight the GOAT 100 times. Unfortunately for DC, Jon is nigh invulnerable, and he would lose every single time they step into the cage together.

Why give the cheat another fight? Jones didn't feel confident enough to fight him clean twice. Why would he fight clean on the 3rd fight?

He’s tried twice to beat him. It’s evident Jon has his number

he should vacate the LHW title and challenge him at HW.

Well DC says he’s retiring in March. The Brock fight if it happens is what like January? Maybe he should vacate the light heavyweight strap right now. I never thought he was defending that title again once he went up. He doesn’t want to drop back down and lose all of that weight.

DC has no obligation to fight Jon. He will make a shit ton of cash with Brock and then ride off into the sunset.

I think that's a bad idea. He just won the HW title and finally managed to pull away from Jones' orbit.

If he loses a third time and Jones is clean it'll just cement Jones even further. It'll seem like Jones would have won all three fights anyway, when at this point DC's age is probably a big factor in a third fight. Outside of simply ending his career on a high, I don't think DC owes Jones that opportunity.

He was obviously banking on a long suspension, so now if he retires after losing to lesnar his legacy will he tarnished in more ways than one.
Huh? What?

Cormier has better legacy and is higher on the goat list

Easily

No questions

He was obviously banking on a long suspension, so now if he retires after losing to lesnar his legacy will he tarnished in more ways than one.

LOL, the last person DC ever wants to fight again is Jones

Well DC says he’s retiring in March. The Brock fight if it happens is what like January? Maybe he should vacate the light heavyweight strap right now. I never thought he was defending that title again once he went up. He doesn’t want to drop back down and lose all of that weight.
I agree. he should vacate unless he plans to defend the LHW title. Which I also doubt. But I do believe DC would push back his retirement one more fight to fight Jones at HW. For one thing it would be huge money and he probably wants to beat him really badly.

0jAC0PS.jpg

Jones is a piece of shit who doesn't deserve another opportunity to avenge himself against the GOAT. I hope Gustafsson hospitalizes him again.

Huh? What?

Cormier has better legacy and is higher on the goat list

Easily

No questions

Not a single fighter in MMA would rather beat DC and win a belt then beat Jones. There is a reason for that. You don't even believe DC has a better legacy or his higher on the GOAT list

He is not likely to avenge his loss (2 actually) and Jon is not going up to HW.

I honestly think DC stands a huge chance of knocking out jones at heavyweight, he knocked out his mouth piece in the last fight, granted it’s just a mouthpiece but that was a pretty nasty KO against Stipe.

The thing is Jones needs some wins on his record before he can do that. He's got 0 wins in the UFC. He needs to earn his way back up, we don't like a steroid cock sucker.

Not a single fighter in MMA would rather beat DC and win a belt then beat Jones. There is a reason for that. You don't even believe DC has a better legacy or his higher on the GOAT list
Lmao..... what the fuck are u talking about

EVERY fighter would rather be heavyweight champ of the world than beat Jon jones and i 100% believe and could successfully argue that cormier has a better legacy and is higher on an all time great list

You sound stupid as hell

Back