Days since McGregor last won a fight.

He looked in much better shape vs Eddie. Can't sit out when you are on the top and expect to stay there. If you skip training your opponents will catch you up

860 days.

I guess snorting coke, destroying innocents personal property and sexually assaulting women is of higher priority these days.

If he gets a win in the WWE does that count?

If he goes to prison his anus will be violated more than that.

Not true. He fought a fan and took his phone. I think that counts as a victory...possibly.

Jarl

He was eagle bear smeshed into a tailspin downward spiral from which he has yet to recover

1,131 days.

If he loses this match against Cowboy surely he has to retire and never return to the sport.

... of any kind: 704 days.

In memoriam of Conor’s last win, it’s fitting we pay our respects to that once great era. His next probable fight will be one of Khabib, Ferguson or Diaz. The order of which he fights them is unknown, but what is predictable is the outcome of McGregor fighting any of those 3 - another loss.

McNuggets likes to take his time between fights these days. Maternity leave is a priority for him. The combination of all this leads us to the inevitable conclusion that Conor McGregor could break the UFC record for longest period between wins. Ever.

So in here we keep track of Conor’s downfall, and the amount of time Dana White keeps McGregor on the UFC roster in this winless part of his career.

Over 700 days and counting. I think it’s fair we bump this thread every 6 months just to remind ourselves of the old Conor. The one who was protected into 2 belts and didn’t once defend them.

His legacy grows.

4832240-0-image-a-75_1538954135144.jpg
Conor past 704 days only saying buy Proper 12 and I fucking hate that. Show us something new you do on training's, new methods, like you done with movement in 2015 it was fun training like that, but now only what comes from him is buy Proper 12. Only alcoholics can like that and we who training regularly knows how alcohol can fuck up you training

Back