David Haye is injured... again

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

Apparently out of the Bellew fight

Used to love David Haye when he was at CW but the day he went to HW he became a huge ass

Wlad
Vitali
A bunch of other fights that i cant remember from the top of my head

not sure why he is still boxing

this is more of a domestic fight really so i don't expect much people out of the uk to really care

tenor.gif

Oh dear David.

Game over fella. Shame as I was looking forward to Bell End knocking you out.

Haye probably should have pulled out of the last one too. Guy's body seemingly can't take it anymore. Might as well retire instead of disappointing fans over and over.

he should have never come back after the shoulder injury, that was a big warning sign that his body was starting to give up

Oh dear David.

Game over fella. Shame as I was looking forward to Bell End knocking you out.
How was that going to happen, Bellew couldn't even KO him when he only had one leg!

Great excuse from Haye though. He stumbled while using a stairmaster and pulled his bicep trying to hold himself up.

And Fury has now got involved. Sounds like he has a cold.

makes no sense at all, Haye has said he will be ready for May as well

Fury not only is stupid, but also seems not to have any sort of advisors in place to manage what he posts on social media

I would guess that Bellew will maybe end up fighting Parker instead

makes no sense at all, Haye has said he will be ready for May as well

Fury not only is stupid, but also seems not to have any sort of advisors in place to manage what he posts on social media

I would guess that Bellew will maybe end up fighting Parker instead

Yep, no sense. Well, to Fury it probably made sense.

He's just trying to stay relevant and be seen while there's domestic boxing news. And have the excuse to call Bellew Bellend a few times and for some reason, pick on David Price who hasn't been relevant in several years.

Great excuse from Haye though. He stumbled while using a stairmaster and pulled his bicep trying to hold himself up.

And Fury has now got involved. Sounds like he has a cold.

Fury does not sound like he has a cold. I think you know what I’m saying.

Like Cain Velasquez, there comes a time when his fights hardly register because of the constant disappointment, I reached that point with David many moons ago - sigh!

Fury does not sound like he has a cold. I think you know what I’m saying.

Alc, coke or both? Its kinda impressive in a bad way how much the guy changed since he was champ. I mean that only was 2 years ago and he seems like a different person. He must be the oldest looking 29 years old in the world.

Stick a fork in Haye. The old boys done. Well done..

Has been for a while, his body can't take a full camp anymore, would just end up getting poggered again

Just walk away David it's over

Bellew should try & get a fight with Parker

Back