Datsik Asks Moscow City Court to Keep Aleks Emelianenko Behind Bars

woodlanddog

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Viacheslav Datsik. Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

Datsik's claim to mixed martial arts (MMA) fame came in his debut in 1999, knocking out Andrei Arlovski who was also making his fighting debut.

The 35-year-old Russian posted a 6-9 record before becoming involved in armed robbery and later escaping prison and fleeing to Norway wearing swastikas and proclaiming himself a "white warrior."

Back behind bars in Russia, Datsik recently wrote to the Moscow City Court requesting they refuse the release of Aleks Emelianenko, the younger brother of iconic MMA legend Fedor. Datsik and Aleks were once friends but have since had a falling out, according to Jake Hughes of Vice's Fightland:

The diabolic Datsik sent his page-long diatribe to the Moscow courts. This included the following rambled passage: "I have known Aleks since 2003. Initially it was sport and friendship. But, I did not recognise his vile and rotten nature. This man is prone to betrayal and deception to profit from his friends and acquaintances." This is before he accuses Fedor's sibling of beating women at sporting events. However, the two were supposedly friends at one point in time according to Datsik. In 2010, Emelianenko refuted this, saying: "This man isn't a normal person. People like him shouldn't be around normal people. He should be kept separate from society."

Aleks was convicted of sexual assault in May and sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison and issued a 50,000 Ruble fine ($738 USD) by the Simonovsky Court in Moscow. The former PRIDE fighter was convicted of sexual assault, "kidnapping" by withholding a passport, and the forced use of "narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances" on 27-year-old Polina Stepanova.

He allegedly stole his substitute housekeeper's passport from her purse while she was cleaning the house and extorted her for sexual favors, while forcing her to consume narcotics. The former PRIDE fighter has maintained his innocence.

Meanwhile, "Red Tarzan" is currently serving time in a St. Petersburg prison where he has been for the past six years, except his brief escape to Norway. Should he ever be released he has asked the courts for Emelianenko's address so he can pay an old friend a visit.

Yikes.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/9/11/9...s-moscow-city-court-to-keep-aleks-emelianenko

That's hilarious, he's not exactly one to talk though is he. They should fight, winner gets parole + Bellator contract.

If someone as loony as Datsik is saying not to let Aleks out, then they need to keep him locked up.

It's worth posting the image of his letter though.

Dat handwriting skill.

datsik-letter.0.jpg

Put them both in the same cell and stream it live. I'd buy it.

Remember kids: Jesus was a Mossad agent.

"Should he ever be released he has asked the courts for Emelianenko's address so he can pay an old friend a visit."

giphy.gif

Emelianenko refuted this, saying: "This man isn't a normal person. People like him shouldn't be around normal people. He should be kept separate from society."

Do tell, Aleks.

Alex.Judgement.jpg

I remember when Datsik escaped and Aleks went full vigilante on him, telling the media to call him if they spotted him so he could beat him up.

That was after Datsik called Aleks a "rooster", accusing him of rocking Thieves-in-law tattoos while cooperating with the authorities, which is completely against the principles of this gang.
And since Russians White Supremacists were also pissed at Aleks, "Red Tarzan" warned him that in the streets, Aleks was a bigger target than himself.

And of course Sergei, still bitter after the vicious beatdown Aleks put on him + his grudge against both Emelianenko brothers for leaving RTT to Red Devil, didn't miss this opportunity to thrash Aleks.

That was a fun little period of MMA history.

Also, Datsik has a bunch of kick-boxing bouts, look them up on youtube they are great, especially when Datsik gets the mic and start singing after his wins.

Good times

RF

If Datsik wants someone kept in prison, they should automatically shorten that person's sentence. I can't think of a worse character witness. Except maybe Joe Son.

But damn, that's some beautiful handwriting.

Dat handwriting skill.

datsik-letter.0.jpg

You can tell that this is written by a sound mind.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black then escaping a mental institution and robbing a cellphone store lol

Dat handwriting skill.

datsik-letter.0.jpg
I have to say I'm impressed :eek:

Not at all what I'd have expected a Datsik written letter to look like.

Aleks has the best media feuds. The one with Sergei is great

Back