Darts walk on girls are now a thing of the past.

what would that be? to be lucky with the card you get ?

Betting as if you have certain cards or changing the way you bet during the course of the game. The player with the best cards doesn't always win the hand. There are many times that a player with an absolutely junk hand is up against a player with a good but not great hand and manages to bluff the player with what would have been the winning hand to withdraw.

A player with a great hand can feign weakness and get a player with a good hand to bet more money.

Last edited:
Betting as if you have certain cards or changing the way you bet during the course of the game. The player with the best cards doesn't always win the hand. There are many times that a player with an absolutely junk hand is up against a player with a good but not great hand and manages to bluff the player with what would have been the winning hand to withdraw.

A player with a great hand can feign weakness and get a player with a good hand to bet more money.
<mma4>

I must admit, I was expecting a higher percentage of "cuck", "SJW" and "libtard" in the responses. Maybe this should be moved to the WR.

not sure why a darts organization would cave to feminists. what do they think they are saving? people watching darts already know the girls are there and are obviously ok with it. the people likely to be offended by these girls arent their audience anyway. i guess they are afraid of losing sponsors, but again it isnt like the sponsors are not aware of it. man i hate people like that

It's the broadcasters that put pressure on them. I'm pretty sure feminists wouldn't be watching darts to get offended in the first place. Also, what the women wear is pretty respectable. It's not like they're walking out in thongs.

Back